Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

St16s video control

Reaction score
Took my th+ for its maiden flight and had a problem with getting the camera out if video mode to take still pictures. The camera started recording video fine when activated with the black video button but would not stop when the button was pushed again. Anyone else have this problem?

Test the controls in the Hardware Monitor to see if the video button is working properly.

To take a photo you must also switch to Photo Mode for the camera.

Reactions: Mike Irish
Thx, I will check the video function control. As I said, the black video record button started recording by pushing the black video button but would not stop by pushing the same button therefore the snap shots could not be taken while still in video mode.
Its all new stuf and I have read and reread the how to manuals but I have many questions that are not covered in the manuals such as, how to set up email, how to copy and paste pictures from the st16s files to a memory stick, etc?

Thx, I will check the video function control. As I said, the black video record button started recording by pushing the black video button but would not stop by pushing the same button therefore the snap shots could not be taken while still in video mode.
Its all new stuf and I have read and reread the how to manuals but I have many questions that are not covered in the manuals such as, how to set up email, how to copy and paste pictures from the st16s files to a memory stick, etc?
Make sure you use both JPEG and DNG settings for taking pictures.
For video and pics I manually set.
Use gorgeous also.
However, you'll find a sweet spot that you'll like.

I suggest reviewing the extended manual here:

Typhoon H+ Extended Manual

Regarding email... your controller uses Android as a base OS, but it is not a tablet... email from your phone.

Regarding transferring files from the ST-16s... an irrelevant exercise... only low resolution copies there... use the files off of your microSD card you put in the camera.

The st16s shows an option to email photos to yourself meaning I assume, my cel phone email address or something I designate. When I click on email the photo I get a prompt saying email setup and then a Promp to enter what i would assume my destination email and password. This line of thinking obviously is incorrect as nothing I enter works. Any idea as to what it may be asking for?
Thx Terr

So let me play devil's advocate here... even if you get around the email login issues, you will still be only emailing the low resolution jpgs stored as a backup in the controller. If you have the high resolution files on your microSD card, what do you need to email for?

As for possibly being able to email the low resolution photos to my email, I then could use the pictures as proofs for my customers.

But you could also resize full resolution images to a smaller proof size... the vast majority of photo editing programs even have a preset action, to digitally stamp them with the term "proof".

If in fact you need to get immediate approval on the job site, yes email would be a good solution.

As for possibly being able to email the low resolution photos to my email, I then could use the pictures as proofs for my customers.
Are you still connected to the aircraft and camera when attempting to email?

Are you sure you are connected to a WiFi AP with internet access when attempting to send email?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval