Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST24 won't start - main board shorted

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have a problem with my ST24 controller. From one day to the next it does not start.
I tested the continuity between the + and - of the main board (inside the controller) and it is shorted.
I think the main board is fried and I don't know why.

Is it possible to buy a replacement?
Has anyone seen the problem?

Also : I have a tornado h920 (not +) with a CGO4 and I would like to buy a ST16 controller. Would it work?

Thank you very much in advance,
I really hope you can help me.

Have a nice day,

Antoine

The non-plus version of the H920 requires the ST24 ground station. The ST16 is not compatible with it.

Where is the difference?
The firmware is different between the two as well as the CGO4 camera.

Not sure if there are other differences as well. Past members stated the original H920 had a longer flight time on the same battery packs. This suggests a difference in ESC/motor between the H920 and the H920+.

Not sure about the CGO4 camera workability on the ST16 but thanks to channel settings possibility, there is no reason to not use it with 920.

To be clear, I have not 920 to test this but it should work.

Hello everyone,

I have a problem with my ST24 controller. From one day to the next it does not start.
I tested the continuity between the + and - of the main board (inside the controller) and it is shorted.
I think the main board is fried and I don't know why.

Is it possible to buy a replacement?
Has anyone seen the problem?

Also : I have a tornado h920 (not +) with a CGO4 and I would like to buy a ST16 controller. Would it work?

Thank you very much in advance,
I really hope you can help me.

Have a nice day,

Antoine

Sorry for your problems and I can't answer answer any of your questions, but if you end up wanting to sell your non-working ST24, let me know. I may be interested in purchasing it for experimentation purposes.

Dylan

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval