Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Standedge Scree

Good camera work - i'm more and more envious of all the great locations in the UK to drone. The Southeast US is getting kinda... crowded.

Good camera work - i'm more and more envious of all the great locations in the UK to drone. The Southeast US is getting kinda... crowded.
Where I do most my flying I rarely see anyone else with a drone. I recon I've come across less that 5 in the last couple of years which is surprising given the stunning scenic area that I live in. Though it must be said that I am careful where I fly when not doing it commercially.

Where I do most my flying I rarely see anyone else with a drone. I recon I've come across less that 5 in the last couple of years which is surprising given the stunning scenic area that I live in. Though it must be said that I am careful where I fly when not doing it commercially.
Hardly anywhere for me to fly locally in south Manchester. Big airport nearby, I have to drive miles to get into the air.... Fortunately, I have a holiday home in Wales. Much much better and Wales is beautiful and it doesn't take long to get off the beaten track and find some cracking places to fly.

Hardly anywhere for me to fly locally in south Manchester. Big airport nearby, I have to drive miles to get into the air.... Fortunately, I have a holiday home in Wales. Much much better and Wales is beautiful and it doesn't take long to get off the beaten track and find some cracking places to fly.

The Wales/Cardiff area is on my bucket list for places to visit and fly drones. I'm of Welsh descent and have always wanted to explore my lineage there while drinking pints with the locals and being properly useless for a while.

Reactions: Ren57

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
surmount13