Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec skins

Reaction score
Is Yuneec skins still in business. I have been trying to get a hold of John for over a month and no replies

It's seems that Yuneec has a worldwide curse! On no continent does it seem possible to have assistance and spare parts...very bad service.
Have you ever used @Yuneec Skins as he is in the US? @Yuneec Skins is a privately owned US based company and not associated with Yuneec.....thought you knew that?

Reactions: Yuneec Skins
Hi.
Yes, I know John is in the United States, mine was just a consideration of the fact that we have to use private companies because official assistance is non-existent. From what I read here, it's like that in America and also in Europe, and that's a bad business card for Yuneec.
Going back to Yuneec Skins, I often read about users who are unhappy about its delays in answering emails, giving information about the products it has for repair, and very long waits. I certainly don't want to point the finger at his work, it seems to be the only company available in West US. and probably the cause of all this is the overload of work that he has to face precisely because of Yuneec's shortcomings.
Mine was certainly not a criticism of him, John is a person I respect a lot, perhaps the only one who is helping us. Although, of course I can't use him because it would cost me as much of shipping as to sell a kidney!
I hope I have not been misunderstood.

Hi.
Yes, I know John is in the United States, mine was just a consideration of the fact that we have to use private companies because official assistance is non-existent. From what I read here, it's like that in America and also in Europe, and that's a bad business card for Yuneec.
Going back to Yuneec Skins, I often read about users who are unhappy about its delays in answering emails, giving information about the products it has for repair, and very long waits. I certainly don't want to point the finger at his work, it seems to be the only company available in West US. and probably the cause of all this is the overload of work that he has to face precisely because of Yuneec's shortcomings.
Mine was certainly not a criticism of him, John is a person I respect a lot, perhaps the only one who is helping us. Although, of course I can't use him because it would cost me as much of shipping as to sell a kidney!
I hope I have not been misunderstood.
That explains your comment better. It's important to make sure what we convey in a comment clearly indicates what we are wanting to say. I find threads can go sideways very quick a lot of the time because information is missing.

Is Yuneec skins still in business. I have been trying to get a hold of John for over a month and no replies
Still here... Yuneec Skins Business hours are; Tuesday thru Saturday from 10AM to 6PM Pacific time

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy