Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Steadygrip wifi keeps disconnecting

Reaction score
I have a Pixel 2 XL Android phone. I installed 8 brand new, fully charged, rechargeable batteries into my Steadygrip with the CG03. My android phone finds the CG03 network and will connect. I then tap the notification when it says there is no internet access and tell it to stay connected even though there is no internet access. However, I can't even get the CG03 app open and the wifi disconnects. After a few seconds, it will connect again for a few seconds, then disconnect. It will do this over and over.

I was doing some research last night and saw some comments about it possibly being an issue where the batteries don't supply enough juice. A suggestion was made to do the battery mod. However, before I do that I thought I would try an iOS device so I tried my iPad. With my iPad, it worked just fine! However, the iPad doesn't fit on the steadygrip very well.

Anyone have the same issue with their android phone and find a fix for it?

I have an iPod running iOS 10.3.3 connected to my Steadygrip (LiPo version) w/ a CGO3+ camera and it works great. That way I don't have to worry about running down my phone battery. I tried using an iPod running iOS 6.1.6 but the CGO app would not run on it.

I have a Pixel 2 XL Android phone. I installed 8 brand new, fully charged, rechargeable batteries into my Steadygrip with the CG03. My android phone finds the CG03 network and will connect. I then tap the notification when it says there is no internet access and tell it to stay connected even though there is no internet access. However, I can't even get the CG03 app open and the wifi disconnects. After a few seconds, it will connect again for a few seconds, then disconnect. It will do this over and over.

I was doing some research last night and saw some comments about it possibly being an issue where the batteries don't supply enough juice. A suggestion was made to do the battery mod. However, before I do that I thought I would try an iOS device so I tried my iPad. With my iPad, it worked just fine! However, the iPad doesn't fit on the steadygrip very well.

I had a similarité proble

Hi there, I had a similar problem and got help on the Yuneec Forum. Here what I was advised to do, and this advise solved the problem:
"The endless loop could be caused by Android 5 or higher. Remove the wifi connection from the known list, re-connect, set the password but now: set the option from DHCP to static and set the IP to 192.168.42.100, Gateway: 192.168.42.1, DNS1: 8.8.8.8, DNS2: 8.8.4.4"

Then it should work.

Go to phone wifi settings and then go to automatically connect others out automatically connect

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval