Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Steadygrip with gopro

Reaction score
Does anyone know where can I get the gimbal for GoPro 3/4, to install it on a steadygrip?
I don't find any place that sells this part only. It would be nice to buy it from Europe also...
This way I could be recording on the ground with the steadygrip and flying at the same time (2 people of course)! :)

Thanks.

You can buy a refurbished typhoon G from Yuneec for $299 and it includes the actioncam with GoPro mount and you get a spare Typhoon. It's much better than just paying 299 on eBay. You can eve. Sell the typhoon alone and recover most of your money.

Reactions: TomG
Does anyone know where can I get the gimbal for GoPro 3/4, to install it on a steadygrip?
I don't find any place that sells this part only. It would be nice to buy it from Europe also...
This way I could be recording on the ground with the steadygrip and flying at the same time (2 people of course)! :)

Thanks.
Hi Yummy,
I have a 2 axis gimbal from DJI (sorry about the swear word!) that will be more than suitable for your requirements. I am in the UK - if you are interested I will start a private conversation with you and we can take it from there.
Regards, Michael.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis