Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

STILL WAITING

Reaction score
It,s friday before the august bank holiday in the UK and IM STILL WAITING TO COLLECT MY TYPHOON RS from clifton cameras still not arrived from YUNEEC yes in am throwing my toys out of my pram im depressed

You should know by reading the H Advanced release history that time and promises mean nothing to Yuneec China. Make no plans, believe it when it finally arrives at dealer. The pain will be worth it as the H will eventually become a prized possession.

thats stange as other dealers have them.....you will love it got mine tuesday

It,s friday before the august bank holiday in the UK and IM STILL WAITING TO COLLECT MY TYPHOON RS from clifton cameras still not arrived from YUNEEC yes in am throwing my toys out of my pram im depressed

it would appear (apparantly) that UPS have mislaid/lost/given to someone else the shipment, and like you I am doubly pissed off with Yuneec at the moment as mine is also in that shipment and as I am now officially in my 10th month of waiting I am FUCKING ANNOYED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it would appear (apparantly) that UPS have mislaid/lost/given to someone else the shipment, and like you I am doubly pissed off with Yuneec at the moment as mine is also in that shipment and as I am now officially in my 10th month of waiting I am FUCKING ANNOYED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i feel for you i really do ... but the wait is worth it belive me

i feel for you i really do ... but the wait is worth it belive me
its not the point though Anthony, it is way beyond ridiculous to be into the 10th month of waiting, and how the **** does a courier lose a shipment that size ffs, its unacceptable

its not the point though Anthony, it is way beyond ridiculous to be into the 10th month of waiting, and how the **** does a courier lose a shipment that size ffs, its unacceptable
carriers loose all sorts of things you should be glad its not christmass where they loose a lot more ive had lots of big shipments lost with them and i think ups are the worst at it

these are not small pallets we are talking about, they are very large pallets of very large boxes, even our cats could manage to deliver them to the destination without saying "oh what you mean those huge pallets with the huge boxes on them ?.....nope cannot remember seeing them anywhere !"......ffs it would be laughable if I wasnt so annoyed

This is part of life's rich pattern. Our expectations and plans leave no room for van driver deciding he had done enough for the day and went home, traffic accident on motorway, address label on box misprinted, the list is endless.

Our expectations and plans leave no room for van driver deciding he had done enough for the day and went home, traffic accident on motorway, address label on box misprinted, the list is endless.

Go to the loo and your pint disappears.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stone