Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Suddenly crash

Reaction score
Dear all,
Some days ago my typhoon suddenly stop all of the rotors, and the drone was dropped.
Can you check my log files,
because I want to know
it was a pilots fault, or a drone malfunction?

Regards,
Csati

Attachments

• Telemetry_00029.zip
    62.3 KB · Views: 11
When total power losses occur and cause a crash the most helpful tool in assessing the issue is a photo of the battery position at the back of the aircraft taken before the H has been touched by human hand. A few of those taken from different angles helps establish how well, or not, the battery was seated prior to take off. Telemetry will tell us there was a power loss but rarely will it depict the reason why it happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve Carr
Exactly right. This appears to be a battery which was not locked into place. Do you have any pictures of the H before you picked it up?

For those that experience a crash from any cause they feel was not caused by themselves, a basic rule in crash analysis is to never, ever, touch or move anything until the crash scene has been well documented. Photos of the undisturbed artifacts are often the difference between a solution or never obtaining one. The little things matter. As most of us carry or have a cell phone close at hand there’s few excuses for not taking photos.

This won’t make anyone feel any better, but assuring a battery is correctly seated and latched prior to take off is the easiest means of preventing a crash available to us.

Reactions: Rubik and Ty Pilot

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33