Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Sunset Flight w\out filter - with filters video to come

Reaction score
Sunset flight without filter...will be doing another clip showing you what it looks like with ND filters...

enjoy :)

Reactions: horizontal
Yes nice! But you really have to have the camera pointed downwards( no skyline) to get decent bottom half lighting I personally have been noticing ! And when you capture the sunset/skyline, the bottom of the screen area goes black. But that won't be helped much with ND, as they are more for bright/sunny conditions, not sunsets/sunrises. Good shot though! , Did you have it on sunset/sunrise setting or auto ? Any manual adjustments?

Last edited:
Hmm.. The area does look familiar.. Downtown Glendale on Brand Blvd, right? Also, did you use Ming's music?[/QUOTE

It looked familiar to me also. I was thinking the same general area...lol Nice work!

Hmm.. The area does look familiar.. Downtown Glendale on Brand Blvd, right? Also, did you use Ming's music?

Yes you are right! :) Downtown Glendale-ish im a few blocks from brand...if you are local lets meet up for a fly. I guess it's on Ming's video but its by the composer Asher Quinn I've liked his work before Ming's clip...

Hmm.. The area does look familiar.. Downtown Glendale on Brand Blvd, right? Also, did you use Ming's music?

That looks really good. I like the pan, shows the warm light on the buildings. A graduated ND filter may work on a scene like this.

I'm defiantly curious to see if the filter will work, I kept seeing the pop up on here about the Polar filters so I bought a set and will have a video demonstrating them soon. Thank you for your supported compliment, please comment and like the video too I would appreciate it :D

Yes you are right! :) Downtown Glendale-ish im a few blocks from brand...if you are local lets meet up for a fly.

Man, i would like that.
I lived in Glendale for years and used to fly my quads at the rosebowl.. I am in Lancaster now, and I work in pasadena. I could probably meet up one of these days before heading home. Where do you normally fly?

Yes nice! But you really have to have the camera pointed downwards( no skyline) to get decent bottom half lighting I personally have been noticing ! And when you capture the sunset/skyline, the bottom of the screen area goes black. But that won't be helped much with ND, as they are more for bright/sunny conditions, not sunsets/sunrises. Good shot though! , Did you have it on sunset/sunrise setting or auto ? Any manual adjustments?

I appreciate the feedback and tips I will keep that into consideration, for the filter I was planning on using the lighter one just to cut out the purple/pink lens flares? Never used filters before but I will have videos up real soon with using them...As far as the setting I used the sunset/sunrise setting other than that no other adjustments and shot at 2560x1440, edited in Premiere just for the music, cuts, fades, and intro; Nothing else touched.

Man, i would like that.
I lived in Glendale for years and used to fly my quads at the rosebowl.. I am in Lancaster now, and I work in pasadena. I could probably meet up one of these days before heading home. Where do you normally fly?

I have a RoseBowl clip! :) my father is a singer so he did a cover of Renegades check it out on my channel, I fly wherever I can. I did a lot of videos at beaches, I also did the Americana again with a cover with my father...here are the 2 clips below...

The RoseBowl clip is with my Q500+

The Americana is also with my Q500+

Reactions: VortexRing
I have a RoseBowl clip! :) my father is a singer so he did a cover of Renegades check it out on my channel, I fly wherever I can. I did a lot of videos at beaches, I also did the Americana again with a cover with my father...here are the 2 clips below...

The RoseBowl clip is with my Q500+

The Americana is also with my Q500+

Wow I enjoyed the Americana video. I sure miss living in Glendale. Thanks for sharing

Wow I enjoyed the Americana video. I sure miss living in Glendale. Thanks for sharing

Sure not a problem, I wanted to do another one with the H - should be better I'm assuming based on the camera and the ability of the cam as well

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval