Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

SUPER MOON!!

Reaction score
I want to shoot the super moon tonight haven't used this camera at night , do you guys use the night mode or is it pretty crappy IMG_2356.JPG

I just went out tonight to take some video of the super moon with the H and it sucks to be honest. It doesn't even look as close as it is to the real eye, kind of disappointed.

I just went out tonight to take some video of the super moon with the H and it sucks to be honest. It doesn't even look as close as it is to the real eye, kind of disappointed.
Yeah our lenses are way to small to make it look really big, but I figured I could still get some pretty decent shots from the museum campus

Super moon was kinda super small in my area tonight (I believe it was larger last night and this morning). My plan was not to film it with the Typhoon, but instead to hover the drone in front (a silhouette)... but the moon size and clouds cancelled the plans, as can be seen in my pic.

MOON THING.jpg

Reactions: BillyTexas
The wonderful Pacific Northwest this time of year is deplorable for clear skies. All I get to see is solid rain clouds.

Super moon was kinda super small in my area tonight (I believe it was larger last night and this morning). My plan was not to film it with the Typhoon, but instead to hover the drone in front (a silhouette)... but the moon size and clouds cancelled the plans, as can be seen in my pic.

View attachment 4106
Still a cool shot!

Bill W.

For evening or night shooting, you need to manually reduce the ISO to get the kind of shots you want. Auto mode increases the light levels way to high.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval