Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Support

Reaction score
Hey I got a question on hopefully you can help me when I download my videos to my laptop I always get an error saying there is no space. Also using my phone it gives me the opportunity to look at the videos I've done and it says cannot play video this file type is not supported. So my question would be what do I have to download on my phone to allow me to watch my videos1519960453123.jpg

Is your phone Android or iOS based?

Are you downloading video to the computer directly from the Breeze using a USB cable?

I use iOS, but if you post the make and model of your phone and version of Android, I’m sure someone can give you a heads up.

What about dl’ing video to your computer?

Assuming you have windows you just can estimate free space on your harddrive by clicking "computer". Another approach is opening the file manager say for "Documents" and follow the hierarchy upwards till you can see your harddrives.
As for the playback on your phone: Most Android phones get into trouble whe they shall pla back anything bigger than 1920 by 1080. Check with the specs of your phone if they play HD-videos or even 4k (UHD video).
Hope this helps

I guess im the lucky one! All I hear about in forum is if you have an android this and that does not work. It is common sense and I jave explained it a million times. I use my galaxy s8. It works everything on my Breeze, whoever when I first flew it a year ago I still had my I phone and I couldn't connect etc, it was a nightmare. I have noticed that most people hear are brand specific which I could care less about name brand I biy the newest technology purchased my S8 edge for all things you can do without have to go to apple store, any way, if any on is interested I would be glad to go through the steps for the android, i have found it to be far and above any phone i have used. Happy flying
Jeff

I guess im the lucky one! All I hear about in forum is if you have an android this and that does not work. It is common sense and I jave explained it a million times. I use my galaxy s8. It works everything on my Breeze, whoever when I first flew it a year ago I still had my I phone and I couldn't connect etc, it was a nightmare. I have noticed that most people hear are brand specific which I could care less about name brand I biy the newest technology purchased my S8 edge for all things you can do without have to go to apple store, any way, if any on is interested I would be glad to go through the steps for the android, i have found it to be far and above any phone i have used. Happy flying
Jeff

Thanks Jeff!

We could use someone that knows the Android stuff to help those having troubles.

I don’t own any Android equipment as my son uses Apple and I get his old one when he upgrades to a newer phone.

Thanks for nice reply, I do love this app because evryone stays professional with out any drama.
Happy flying to all.
Jeff

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axel66