Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

T H plus - / wondering if it’s possible to link cam to phone or ? For 2 person photo perfection

Reaction score
I was curious if I could possibly set the typhoon H plus which I have to link with my iPhone 11 or 10 the CGO camera that came with it 4K 60 frames per second so someone else could control the camera while Ifly or vice versa or do I need another STS 16 ground station? That’s my question thanks ahead everyone. And yes please don’t ask I am FAA certified

You should be able to link the camera view to an iPhone using the CGO App but you cannot then operate in Team mode. That function is not possible without having a second ST16.

Reactions: ttmarch
There is also a significant lag whan using the CGO app... about 2-3 seconds... so if you used that while flying, you would likely hear a crash before actually seeing it on the screen. The CGO app is intended for use with the handheld grip, not for flight operations.

Reactions: ttmarch
Team mode works quite well with the H Plus and the H. You need a second controller so the second person can operate the camera with the right stick. The H controller can be found often for less than $100. The H Plus controller is considerably more expensive.

Reactions: ebtahi98
Team mode works quite well with the H Plus and the H. You need a second controller so the second person can operate the camera with the right stick. The H controller can be found often for less than $100. The H Plus controller is considerably more expensive.
Why thank you I greatly appreciate that I didn’t know that the regular H controller would work with mine / I thought I would need another STS 16 or whatever I have

Why thank you I greatly appreciate that I didn’t know that the regular H controller would work with mine / I thought I would need another STS 16 or whatever I have
I'm not sure the ST16 for the H will work. You would have to install the software for the H Plus. I have seen one post that indicated it was possible but I have not tried it.

Forgive me if I misunderstood the question. The CGO app will not work with the Plus, more specifically the C23 camera is not compatible with the CGO app, it is intended for the CGO series cameras only. You will need a second ST16S controller from a Plus, an ST16 from a H480 will not work with the Plus/C23 system.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis