Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

T H Pro users

Reaction score
Hey guys I see the real sense module is starting to become in stock. With a 399$ price tag I don't mind buying it if it's worth its weight.im all about the gadgets lol just wondering if I should order or wait for a price drop if one comes along.Is it a must will it change the whole attitude Of the H. Thanks any info is much appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I hear ya. I'm a gadget guy as well. Explains why I have several drones...

I was all set to buy it when it was released, but after having my H for sometime, I've only turned on the system once. I also have a P4 with CA and I also very rarely find that I use it or its used. I realize I don't tend to fly my drones where a feature like that is beneficial. I also don't think if I have it, it would change my flying habits. Also, flight speed is reduced with it turned on. So, at this point I'm not sure I'm going to buy one as it really doesn't fit my "needs".

I say that at its current $400 price-point. If it was say 200 bucks I'd probably buy it.

Regarding waiting for a price-drop. I'm sure it will drop in price at some point just like everything else. Its just a matter of time and demand. If the demand is very low, I'm sure we'll see a price drop sooner than later. I figure around holidays, it'll drop in price...

QUOTE="Jay36Jay, post: 60158, member: 3419"]Hey guys I see the real sense module is starting to become in stock. With a 399$ price tag I don't mind buying it if it's worth its weight.im all about the gadgets lol just wondering if I should order or wait for a price drop if one comes along.Is it a must will it change the whole attitude Of the H. Thanks any info is much appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Yea I agree I have a P3 and a traxxas aton which is fun by the way with a bad attitude lol. Idk i may just sit on it for a while. I was all set to get it when it came out but now I'm not sure.

JAy I was ready to jump on it as soon as it was available but I've only use the OA once and I don't think it's something that you can fly out and lose contact and think well I'll do RTH and put the real sense on so I don't know sure is expensive .

Yea that's kinda where im.at to with it I mean if it was cheaper fine but $400 could get me another outlet batteries or something else worth more. I think that's what I will do just wait for a price break. Question has anyone called and beat up Yuneec for a cheaper price? Just wondering.

I have a Pro and a Regular. I don't think the $400 price tag is worth the price of admittance. Cool at first, but not very practical. Plus still likely to run into a tree branch, from my experience.

Thanks for all your input I will sit on it for awhile..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just a update both sites I was watching that had it in stock are now back ordered. I wouldn't have thought it was that popular..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval