Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Telemetry problem

Reaction score
Went flying this afternoon and my THP performed flawlessly. This evening I logged on to Dronelogbook,com to upload my flights and something weird happened. The first attached file is a screenshot of how the Dronelogbook algorithm interpreted my telemetry file. Everything looks as it should with the exception of that line going off to the 8:00 position.

The second attachment is a zoomed out version of the same map. While I'm pleased with the distance traveled (didn't know that either my battery or my ST16 had that kind of range) and max altitude shown here, the accuracy leaves a little something to be desired. The flight date, duration, and maximum speed all seem to match what I flew.

Any ideas would be most appreciated.

Attachments

• telemetry1.JPG
    telemetry1.JPG
    130.5 KB · Views: 34
  • telemetry2.JPG
    telemetry2.JPG
    117.6 KB · Views: 32
Went flying this afternoon and my THP performed flawlessly. This evening I logged on to Dronelogbook,com to upload my flights and something weird happened. The first attached file is a screenshot of how the Dronelogbook algorithm interpreted my telemetry file. Everything looks as it should with the exception of that line going off to the 8:00 position.

The second attachment is a zoomed out version of the same map. While I'm pleased with the distance traveled (didn't know that either my battery or my ST16 had that kind of range) and max altitude shown here, the accuracy leaves a little something to be desired. The flight date, duration, and maximum speed all seem to match what I flew.

Flight duration of 47:07 is VERY impressive....... :) LOL What batteries are you using????

I have had exactly the same thing when uploading some flights to Dronelogbook. In fact, the destination point seems to be exactly the same but for me in Australia, the flight path is north east to the same location.
I am wondering if the lat/lon is 0, or a default number that puts the co-ordinates in that location.

(Either that or our drones have been having some together time there when we were not looking) ;)

I have had exactly the same thing when uploading some flights to Dronelogbook. In fact, the destination point seems to be exactly the same but for me in Australia, the flight path is north east to the same location.
I am wondering if the lat/lon is 0, or a default number that puts the co-ordinates in that location.

(Either that or our drones have been having some together time there when we were not looking) ;)

That's a visual I didn't need...

I suppose it could be a dronelogbooks glitch rather than on my end. When life returns to normal after Thanksgiving I'll open the csv file and see if I can spot any obviously incorrect entries.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval