Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Test Video and Editing

As we have been on topic with regard to video editing, tell us what all your parameters were when captured and which program you used for this one. Nice.

As we have been on topic with regard to video editing, tell us what all your parameters were when captured and which program you used for this one. Nice.
Had camera in Auto, Gorgeous, no Auto white balance used. 1080 30 fps. Edited with PowerDirector 14, which I am just getting to learn;
Thanks, practice makes perfect!:rolleyes:

In the U.K, you can check when classic steam trains are running services on mainline tracks, but they've voluntarily restricted the information after a few (pedestrian) track incursions. I missed one yesterday whilst setting up the cable cam to track it :-(

In the U.K, you can check when classic steam trains are running services on mainline tracks, but they've voluntarily restricted the information after a few (pedestrian) track incursions. I missed one yesterday whilst setting up the cable cam to track it :-(
Late last year I got wind that the Flying Scotsman was running through on a line fairly local to me, so I planned to take a flight to capture it. Unfortunately, on the day I was not well, so I missed it. Bugger.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop