Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Wait is down to hours!

Reaction score
In about four or five hours,My membership in the H Waiters Club will be over,last Fed-Ex communication happily reports package being loaded on truck for Friday delivery!

Man I'm glad I cancelled and just reordered,my3-15 pre-order with a 6-22 delivery was depressing at the least when I got the news last Saturday,I would have been watching the Ozzies unboxing theirs.Ordered on Saturday evening from Aerial Robotics in Virginia Beach,1299$-93$ Fed-Ex priority shipping,It was mailed Monday,and today she coming!Even saved enough coin to get another battery'

You going to charge up the batteries or give it a quick spin out of the box?

You going to charge up the batteries or give it a quick spin out of the box?
Absolutely,I'm gonna charge,charge and when the batteries are ready I'm sure the ST will have enough juice,I'm hearing two hours for the batteries and four for the ST?

Absolutely,I'm gonna charge,charge and when the batteries are ready I'm sure the ST will have enough juice,I'm hearing two hours for the batteries and four for the ST?

I'd say 2.5 on the included base charger. The ST came out of the box with 25% battery and I just left it on overnight plugged into my USB port on the computer so not sure on that one.

I'd say 2.5 on the included base charger. The ST came out of the box with 25% battery and I just left it on overnight plugged into my USB port on the computer so not sure on that one.
I heard you plug the st I to included charger?if not I have ways.

Looks like the flood gates are about to open.

My order from Horizon Hobby was at the end of March--just got my fedex # a couple hours ago & a charge to the CC--so it appears the big guys are now shipping.

Luckily got 2 day shipping, so see if it gets here on Sun/Mon or :( Tues.

Interesting my PO had this extra info (wonder what the Feb2016 means?)

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2016-05-27 14-16-19.png
    Screenshot from 2016-05-27 14-16-19.png
    9.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Looks like the flood gates are about to open.

My order from Horizon Hobby was at the end of March--just got my fedex # a couple hours ago & a charge to the CC--so it appears the big guys are now shipping.

Luckily got 2 day, so see if it gets here on Sun/Mon or :( Tues.

Well I can tell you with good certainty it won't be Monday ;-)

AH man, I didn't know there was rubber grips on the back of the radio. Sweet.

It is kitty approved.

26687722963_b4c387d68b_b.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval