Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The watchful eye

So far this one should be in Off Topic. ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7cyclops
No I'm bein watched because of mistakes l made awhile back posting in the wrong areas ? Wondering if I'll get off of the list ?

Posts like this will help......

I see a chain I can pull, I’ll do it. ?

Oh ****. Johnny you're in Fall River??? I just moved from Swansea to Michigan like .... last month.

No I'm bein watched because of mistakes l made awhile back posting in the wrong areas ? Wondering if I'll get off of the list ?
Some people will follow because they are interested in a persons posts. Some will follow because they are not leaders.....lol....Could be that a mod, if that is who is following you, knows you are new at the posting and just wants to make sure your posts get to the correct area so you can be helped. I don't follow you, but I do fix every other post for you without you knowing....kinda like how fat Santa gets down the skinny chimney :cool:

Some people will follow because they are interested in a persons posts. Some will follow because they are not leaders.....lol....Could be that a mod, if that is who is following you, knows you are new at the posting and just wants to make sure your posts get to the correct area so you can be helped. I don't follow you, but I do fix every other post for you without you knowing....kinda like how fat Santa gets down the skinny chimney :cool:
Your the best,looks like I keep you busy

Reactions: John Hennessy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwalston