Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Wizard

I stand corrected. I did not get that wizard card with my H. Will have to search for it.
Just goes to show you can teach an old fart new things.

I stand corrected. I did not get that wizard card with my H. Will have to search for it.
Just goes to show you can teach an old fart new things.
It was posted a page back, here you go !
dsc_0001-jpg.911

Johnny Cage,
Thankyou.....
Dug around in my box and found that card stuck to the side. Wish I had known about it first time I played with the wizard. Guess I need to make another video now.

Has anyone tried it yet?

I'd like to attach it to another copter and try Follow Me to see how it works in the air. Sounds like fun anyway.

Did these several months ago.... The 1st in daytime, the 2nd at night. Wizards on lead, and 2nd with 3rd drone following (flying 2 Typhoon Q500 4Ks and 1 Blade Chromas in day video---flying 2 Blade Chromas with 1 Typhoon on night video) . Only actually flying lead drone with ST10+ flying backwards to film following quads. The night video is better due to the contrast from the quad lights

Last edited:
from the manual:
Aircraft Status LED
Battery full:LED solid green
Battery 50%:LED blinking green twice every 2 seconds
Battery 25%:LED blinking green once every 2 seconds
Low Voltage Warning of the Aircraft:
LED blinking red quickly, the Wizard™ vibrating for 2
seconds once continuously.

Wizard Power LED:
Powered On: LED solid green
During Charging: LED solid red
Charging Completed: Red LED off
Low Voltage Warning of the Wizard™:
Low Battery--- LED blinking green twice every 2 seconds
Low Voltage--- LED blinking green once every 2 seconds
Power Cut-off---LED blinking red quickly, the Wizard™
vibrating for 2 seconds once continuously.

So how can you check that the battery is at the right voltage for storage - charge it up, leave it on and then wait until you get the LED blinking twice every 2 secs?
Or is there a way of actually measuring it...

Fly it till the 4 bars on ST16 turn to two bars! it does not have to be "exactly" 50%-- 48% or 52% is close enough! The Green blink every two seconds is fine, ! If you need to get technical,you can check it with a VOM !

Fly it till the 4 bars on ST16 turn to two bars! it does not have to be "exactly" 50%-- 48% or 52% is close enough! The Green blink every two seconds is fine, ! If you need to get technical,you can check it with a VOM !
I meant to say how do you check the wizard battery as there's no way of measuring it.

Reactions: DroneClone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss