Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Wizard

johnnyb57

Lost in Space
Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Ok got to use the wizard for the first time, simple enough, BUT do you turn on the wand first, or the H ? How about turning off ?

Reactions: AussieCate
Same order as the ST16 and aircraft. Wizard on then aircraft on, aircraft off then Wizard off.

I too used the wizard for the first time today. Now to try to get the app to connect to turn the camera on and off to make video.
Would that be the cgo3 app on your phone ? If so I've used it with the steady grip w/o issue. I didnt have the camera on the drone for my first flight with the wizard, and it was dark, so it was a short flight. Later today will experiment some more and see ?

Would that be the cgo3 app on your phone ? If so I've used it with the steady grip w/o issue. I didnt have the camera on the drone for my first flight with the wizard, and it was dark, so it was a short flight. Later today will experiment some more and see ?
Yes the app on my phone. Yesterday out in the field - with VERY low phone battery - it wouldn't connect with the generic 1234567890 password but this morning in the office it did.
So, now connected with the phone. I've worked out how to tilt the camera up and down with the wizard, the only thing to try is to point and have it move to that spot then ride the bike and have it follow/watch me. Watch this space - if the weather clears up I'll take out outside over the weekend and trial again.

Last edited:
Yes the app on my phone. Yesterday out in the field - with VERY low phone battery - it wouldn't connect with the generic 1234567890 password but this morning in the office it did.
So, now connected with the phone. I've worked out how to tilt the camera up and down with the wizard, the only thing to try is to point and have it move to that spot then ride the bike and have it follow/watch me. Watch this space - if the weather clears up I'll take out outside over the weekend and trial again.
Sounds good

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbie56