Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game

How about a old school house. This is a old two room school
I took the pic. for my wife she went to this school for kindergarten and first gradeScreen Shot 2016-08-05 at 1.17.06 PM.png

Reactions: Ty Pilot
Not sure why I keep getting two images.

I thought there was something different in one of the pics and it was up to us to find it. Dang, I've been starring at your pics for about an hour trying to find it. ;)

P.S. After you 'Attach' the image and hit 'Full Size' it will put the picture into your message but it will also but a thumbnail below and ask the same thing - you may be hitting that?

Reactions: Tom Chastain
Hopefully this will be an easy one.
The challenge; looking straight down at a boat moving across the water.
YUN00001.mp4_000089522.png

Reactions: Rickster
How many old steam locomotives are actually operating these days? Isn't it like 11 of them, and one of those is in Disney so that's a no go. Might be hard for some folks unless someone gets creative. BTW, where was this taken? Reminds me of the scene from Back to the Future

We have one at Crossroads Village in Genesee County, MI. Unfortunately it is in a County Park and no place to fly.

Hmmm ,being creative now!
I've had this train for 57 years, German grandfather gave this to me for Christmas.
Pic taken from the H
View attachment 13057
is that a diesel train not steam ???
trying to work out where i can go to get a picture of a steam train in action the train and the line is not a problem its where can i fly the drone will have to do some scouting on the route but it could be a wile

Rules from page 1.
[2] The challenge MUST be reasonable. Keep in mind this forum spans the globe - so for instance I would not ask for a picture of a Saturn V Rocket (I'm right down the road from Cape Kennedy) - since there are only a few examples here and a couple other places in the states - this would be an unreasonable challenge. So, if you make a challenge that is difficult it will slow things down and we don't want that. Be Specific and Simple: A picture of a barn = GOOD, a picture of a barn with three cows and a red rooster = BAD.

Also, please do not post picture just because you want to, knowing it will be difficult to challenge.

Diesel, but as the challenge mentioned any train. I'm in the same boat, where are there steam trains now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bcecleaning