Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game

@Gilly - thanks for joining in. One stipulation for the pictures is that they must to be taken with any of the Yuneec line of drone cameras - the Rules are in the first post. ;)

I'm just guessing:p but this doesn't look like a pic from a Breeze, Q500, Typhoon H, 520 or 920.:D

So the idea is to get out and fly and take a picture or; even if you have a picture that you already took (Drone) that satisfies the challenge, that will work too.

So go snap a drone pic and make the next challenge.:cool:

@Gilly - thanks for joining in. One stipulation for the pictures is that they must to be taken with any of the Yuneec line of drone cameras - the Rules are in the first post. ;)

I'm just guessing:p but this doesn't look like a pic from a Breeze, Q500, Typhoon H, 520 or 920.

So the idea is to get out and fly and take a picture or; even if you have a picture that you already took (Drone) that satisfies the challenge, that will work too.

So go snap a drone pic and make the next challenge.:cool:
Lol yeah I know I was joking. As soon as it's nice out I'll get out there.

This one should be fun!
A bird in flight.

View media item 737
Screen/frame grabs like this can be used for this challenge.

Reactions: Ty Pilot
Nice Egret (white heron) AH-1G!

You have the Con...

I dunno maybe someone is gonna meet the challenge - up to you but maybe if nothing by tomorrow - try again. I looked around here for some silos and could not find any near by.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dharminder