Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game

Found this while riding the bike trail.
Challenge, to find some building that has something unique about itOff Bicycle Trail Winter Garden Florida 1.jpg

Hi, These are great pics. Is anyone using an upgraded C-GO3-Pro camera lens with any of these or are you all on stock machines?
I have just received a Git 90mm lens from China but the results I have (from just one flight, I might add), are surprisingly good and I am extremely fussy.
I am now wondering if tearing down the camera is worth the angst as if it goes pear shaped, the camera alone is stupid money to replace.

I am shooting with a stock CG03+ and I'm pretty sure AH-1G is as well. DoomMiester is using a Breeze and not sure about the others but as long as you are using a Yuneec camera/drone your pics are eligible.

So does anyone else like to post some of their pictures using a Yuneec?
How about those from Europe, Outback, Canada?

I'm in Nor Cal and have been following along with your guys' game. I guess no one has done a challenge in a while so I'll give one. Take a picture of a vineyard. (easy for me in napa valley lol).

Attachments

• YUN00048.jpeg
    YUN00048.jpeg
    13.2 MB · Views: 45
Welcome to the game Andrew. ;) The way this works is you have to first answer the current challenge, which is a building with something Yuneec about it.

After the the current challenger okays it; then you get to post your new challenge. We have to stick to the rules or this type of thing gets off track too easy.:cool:

I’ll be back in Michigan in about a week. Then I can meet AH-1G’s challenge for a building with something unique. My neighbors garage!

Sounds good Ty. It’s been quite awhile.

I’m in The Villages, so not too far from you guys. I’m headed back to Michigan tomorrow. I’ll be back some time in October.

Would love to meet up with you guys in the fall.

That would be great, we can meet half way bring our drones and go out on my boat. :cool:

That sounds really great!:p I should have something a little better than the Breeze by then. ;)

What lake do you usually go boating on? There are so many between us. Any chance either of you are golfers? We usually get a chance to play Bella Collina at least once during late fall/early winter. If that happens, I’ll get you on the invite list.

You and Ty have a great summer!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Li