Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game

Now I know there are many of you that would have this.
Challenge; A commercial construction project.
Water Drainage Holding Facility.jpg

Reactions: RPR
The theme for the next challenge is "Vacation"
The elements on the photo must contain, a sunrise or sunset, water, and building. (Swimming pool is acceptable)

*Edit just for clarification - A building is defined as a structure with 4 walls and a roof. Don't test me, I'm in construction. =)

You just have to be careful on what ends up in the basement. Especially on a building with a crescent moon on the door. :rolleyes:

Reactions: NorWiscPilot
How about some spring colors. This is a Bonsai Wisteria I took this pic, today with my Breeze

Last edited:
Reactions: RPR
RPR Thanks
This is not the place for me to show off my Bonsai So if you would like to see some more here is my E-mail I would send you some more pic.
and a video if you want.

Any spring colors will do ,Here is a field I was flying over the other day16303
Or a neighbors tree coming into bloom

This should be easy

We don't have spring or fall colors here in Florida, because it's always green.?
The moorland I normally fly over is often devoid of bright colours. I get a lot of purple heather but also a lot of browns. This last week or so a good proportion of the nearby moorland has been devastated by wildfires so at the moment it's mostly black. I'm out today with a Phantom flying over an historical landfill site so I don't expect much in the line of spring colours there either (not that I could post pictures of it here anyway...anything I get will be from the wrong platform).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430