Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game

Ok the challenge is;
A place you can rent equipment, cars, something to that aspect.
Post production Lightroom. For some reason I it came out blurry?
Sunbelt Rentals lr.jpg

Last edited:
Ok the challenge is;
A place you can rent equipment, cars, something to that aspect.
Post production Lightroom. For some reason I it came out blurry?
View attachment 16555
I got a bit confused as to the challenge. I thought that AH-1G posted a challenge to get residential properties so I went out this morning to get a picture. ******. I'll post my picture anyway since I went to the trouble of getting it.Fold3.jpg

@FlushVision
I do see a small rental facility way out yonder. Tag you're it!
Oh! O.K. I suppose there must be a rental facility somewhere in that picture. In fact I know there is but it isn't obvious. OK. My challenge is radio masts preferably on top of a hill, but I'll allow on flat land for those of you in places like Florida. This picture is from footage captured this morning on the same flight as my previous picture that had residential dwellings. The place is called 'Crompton Moor'Fold6.jpg, a protected area which I have ongoing permission to fly.

.....My challenge is radio masts preferably on top of a hill, but I'll allow on flat land for those of you in places like Florida.....

Nice pic @t_homer but I don’t see any antennas?

I'll give the next challenge to you, @t_homer. When @AH-1G gave the challenge to me when I posted my picture to answer his challenge I thought he was being a bit charitable since a rental facility was not obvious in my picture. Yours is obvious. So...Tag, you're it.

Reactions: AH-1G

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval