Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Thermal Calibration

Reaction score
Yuneec told me my camera needs "Thermal Calibration" and it has to go back to Yuneec for that. What is Thermal Calibration? anyone know?

Yuneec told me my camera needs "Thermal Calibration" and it has to go back to Yuneec for that. What is Thermal Calibration? anyone know?
Not sure about this. It's just a guess but could it be something to do with the colour saturation of your images...how 'warm' your video and pictures look?

Not sure about this. It's just a guess but could it be something to do with the colour saturation of your images...how 'warm' your video and pictures look?

When I told them that the Gimbal stopped working on my camera even though it still took video and pics and downloaded them ok, there answer was it needs to go back to Yuneec for Thermal Imaging. Hope that fixes the Gimbal issue?

When I told them that the Gimbal stopped working on my camera even though it still took video and pics and downloaded them ok, there answer was it needs to go back to Yuneec for Thermal Imaging. Hope that fixes the Gimbal issue?

No Just the cgo3 that comes with the Typhoon 4K

As a level one thermographer my understanding of a thermal camera calibration is to the camera itself. Thermal cameras calibrate themselves in small increments repeatedly. Over time one should be returned to the manufacturer to be re-calibrated. I have no idea why a regular camera would need a thermal calibration.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulrs