Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Thermal Typhoon H by CopterSource.com

Looking at your list of items I see you are using the GB203 gimbal and the video transmitter that goes with it. I have been wanting to do this with my H for other reasons. Was there anything special that needed to be done to make this work.
I know the price is high for your set but when I first saw it I knew there were a lot of high dollar items included so I do not think your price is out of line. You are the only one offering a solution too.

Interesting using GB203. Will the ST16 control it? An overall useful package.

Looking at your list of items I see you are using the GB203 gimbal and the video transmitter that goes with it. I have been wanting to do this with my H for other reasons. Was there anything special that needed to be done to make this work.
I know the price is high for your set but when I first saw it I knew there were a lot of high dollar items included so I do not think your price is out of line. You are the only one offering a solution too.

The MK58 transmitter will not communicate with the ST16, that's why we had to utilize the ST24 to make it work... along with custom programming because profiles simply do not exist

Without, so we could use a GoPro with the H if we wanted to. Would allow for mapping applications by taking pictures at a set interval.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk
That is what I have been trying to figure out but I do not want to use an ST-24.

Reactions: Brent
According to Laura that is the only way they got the GB2O3 set up to work.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Yuneec CGOET Thermal Camera for the Typhoon H
Cost:$1,799.00
Is a 1 for 1 swap with CGO3+ and does not require another ground station like the ST24 the ST16 works just fine with it
- Exothermal imaging and low light camera 1080p combined and receivable (picture-in-picture or superimposed)
- Temperature measurement and display.
- Multiple color spectra offers users selectable visualization of heat sources.
- Adjustable temperature detection scale for specific ranges.
- Gimbal mounted IR for smooth detection display.
- Large RGB sensor "sees" better detail in the dark than the human eye.
- HD and infrared simultaneous recording.
- Remote camera settings.
- 3 Axis Gimbal.
- 360 degree unlimited gimbal rotation.
- Team mode capability.
- Low distortion lens.
- CGO-ET application, available in the App Store and Google Play Store.

I have been conducting search and rescue missions for the US Coast Guard for 17 years now. I can't tell you how many hours I've spent searching on boats for people in the water who are typically less than a foot below the surface but normally in clouded water. While conducting cold water rescues some of these people could have been saved could we have been able to locate then in time. I'm very interested in installing one of these on my H to begin testing for water rescue cases. I can only the response these would get after the first successful water rescue where this camera made the difference between life or death.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval