Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

These are moments of meditating.

I have to agree with steve on the black pauses is what I'll call them, although at the end with the sound trac was fitting... I was waiting for, or to be attack, eerie trac none the less...

Reactions: Pablo de la Fuente
I have to agree with steve on the black pauses is what I'll call them, although at the end with the sound trac was fitting... I was waiting for, or to be attack, eerie trac none the less...
Hi
Thank you very much for the comment, I already feel that that feeling of fear ... It was not my intention.[emoji17]
Greetings

Hello, you are absolutely right, I do not know very well why I use transition to black when I usually use fade transition, I have changed the uploaded video with the new transitions and it looks better, thanks for the advice.

Reactions: John Wick
Hello, you are absolutely right, I do not know very well why I use transition to black when I usually use fade transition, I have changed the uploaded video with the new transitions and it looks better, thanks for the advice.
Too long of a black pause, try the dissolve transition where one frame dissolves/or melts into the next ? What platform are you using ?

Too long of a black pause, try the dissolve transition where one frame dissolves/or melts into the next ? What platform are you using ?
The reason for the black spaces is that I wanted to match the lack of music, in each silence a black space, although perhaps the transitions were too long. I use Adobe Premiere. Thanks for the feedback

The reason for the black spaces is that I wanted to match the lack of music, in each silence a black space, although perhaps the transitions were too long. I use Adobe Premiere. Thanks for the feedback
Nothing more than my opinion, but seeing as you, told your attention, it could work ? You gotta admit its a dark (spooky ?) trac, is there a theme, story, message ? A good place to add it ? Again just my two cents, and thats what their worth. Enjoy

Reactions: Pablo de la Fuente
Nothing more than my opinion, but seeing as you, told your attention, it could work ? You gotta admit its a dark (spooky ?) trac, is there a theme, story, message ? A good place to add it ? Again just my two cents, and thats what their worth. Enjoy
Hi
Thank you for your comments, my intention was to give a little boost to the video when the music got dimmer, as well as adjusting the color and contrast.
A greetings

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval