Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

This forum is scaring the crap out of me :)

Reaction score
Just kiddin' droves of helpfull info comes from here..
I have the Q500 fully modded out, the 4k now the H.

The 4 k was sent back for a GPS glitch then then it was lost at Yuneec for 2.5 months. Funny right?
They made good and sent me a new one. Now as far as the H goes, it went in for a repair after one motor would shut down in mid flight. Scary as ****!
I guess i'll get over having the crap scared out of me everytime I send up the H but then again after reading the issues everyone is having after doing the up dates (which I have done)scares the crap out of me...The beast still gets my heart a pumpin'. I do love Yuneec and their customer service.

So sorry Yuneec,but I ordered the new Mavic from DJI - just sayin' :)

Just kiddin' droves of helpfull info comes from here..
I have the Q500 fully modded out, the 4k now the H.

The 4 k was sent back for a GPS glitch then then it was lost at Yuneec for 2.5 months. Funny right?
They made good and sent me a new one. Now as far as the H goes, it went in for a repair after one motor would shut down in mid flight. Scary as ****!
I guess i'll get over having the crap scared out of me everytime I send up the H but then again after reading the issues everyone is having after doing the up dates (which I have done)scares the crap out of me...The beast still gets my heart a pumpin'. I do love Yuneec and their customer service.

So sorry Yuneec,but I ordered the new Mavic from DJI - just sayin' :)
I think that there is nothing wrong with enjoying multiple brands. Honestly yuneec does not have a Mavic comparable drone. I love my H and i believe in Yuneec but i would definitely consider the Mavic as well.

Bill W.

Reactions: QuadBart
I'll let you know if I get burned...By the looks of Mavic I dont think I'll get burned-but you never know...
BTW Hows things going with the realsence,back packs and other issues? Yuneec dropped the ball. sorry if that afends anyone. I'll still fly my H while holding my breath.

I'll let you know if I get burned...By the looks of Mavic I dont think I'll get burned-but you never know...
BTW Hows things going with the realsence,back packs and other issues? Yuneec dropped the ball. sorry if that afends anyone. I'll still fly my H while holding my breath.
Real sense is shipping now. Don't know what the issue was with back packs.

Oh Crap that sucks:( What really gets me with Yuneec is that there is no GUI for a mac yet WTF. I had to get a windows 10 laptop just to do updates...
I wont go there about updating the H.....

I am a fan boy of Yuneec, it's just fustrating as **** on how they ship out a unit with no assories available for months on end..
DJI's Mavic will have growing issues am sure of that....Mavic's portability has a lot going for it... If I crash and burn you all can look for my posting it here:D

Anyway thanks for the vid.......

Oh Crap that sucks:( What really gets me with Yuneec is that there is no GUI for a mac yet WTF. I had to get a windows 10 laptop just to do updates...
I wont go there about updating the H.....

I am a fan boy of Yuneec, it's just fustrating as **** on how they ship out a unit with no assories available for months on end..
DJI's Mavic will have growing issues am sure of that....Mavic's portability has a lot going for it... If I crash and burn you all can look for my posting it here:D

Anyway thanks for the vid.......
Good luck getting a Mavic...
http://gizmodo.com/dji-is-misleading-customers-about-delays-for-its-newest-1788251112

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech