Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

This kind of looks like good value!?!

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
So, I saw this on Ebay when I was cruising around tonight looking at Cases/backpacks for my H.
It just kind of struck me as good value.... $44 for a backpack AND a set of props...

YUNEEC Typhoon H H480 RC Drone Backpack Shoulder Bag + H480 Propellers Blades

Compare that to JUST a set of props for sale on Amazon...

Amazon.com: Original Yuneec Accessories Blade A B Propeller Black For Typhoon H 480 FPV Drone(1 Set): Toys & Games

That makes the back pack a $14 buy. Seems a pretty cheap price for a backpack... even if it only lasted a little bit. Just thought I would share it with anyone who may be interested.

I am in no way at all connected with either seller/product, just thought I would share incase someone on here can benefit. Its called paying it forward... Maybe one day someone will show ME where I can pick up a real sense module for $14 ;) In the mean time I will just keep dreaming and believing in Santa and the Easter bunny!

I might put my hex in that bag, but I'd never in a million years put those props on my hex.

Props out of China as an afterthought to selling a bag? Thanks but no thanks.

Reactions: QuadBart
Well they say that the propellers are original ones not cloned. But who knows.

I have that same bag, got it for $28 on Ebay and its worth it. As a side note, who do you think makes the original props? The Chinese, I have a full set I purchased for $21, took about 3 weeks to get but they were every bit original. So that's a great price.

Reactions: QuadBart
I have that same bag, got it for $28 on Ebay and its worth it. As a side note, who do you think makes the original props? The Chinese, I have a full set I purchased for $21, took about 3 weeks to get but they were every bit original. So that's a great price.

You really want to roll the dice on a set of props not made by a major known manufacturer? Cheap and unknown Chinese plastic? Knock yourself out. Seriously, more power to ya. I've been around RC a long time. Props are NOT something you skimp on, especially on multi-rotors and rotary winged aircraft. Personally, I ain't risking $1500 to save $10.

Buy the bag and throw the props in the trash where they belong. Ask any of us that bought the early 350QX's from Horizon.

Just my $0.02.

You really want to roll the dice on a set of props not made by a major known manufacturer? Cheap and unknown Chinese plastic? Knock yourself out. Seriously, more power to ya. I've been around RC a long time. Props are NOT something you skimp on, especially on multi-rotors and rotary winged aircraft. Personally, I ain't risking $1500 to save $10.

Buy the bag and throw the props in the trash where they belong. Ask any of us that bought the early 350QX's from Horizon.

Just my $0.02.

I can see your point on the props. When I got them they came in yuneec packaging and putting them up side by side with the original ones there was no difference. But that's not saying all of the suppliers would be sending original one or even if mine are or not.

However the back pack is a bargain at $30.

Last edited:
There is some irony here. Yuneec is Chinese and made in China. I do think I'd stick to props manufactured or licensed by Yuneec regardless where they are made. For the simple reason if something goes wrong and I want to try to get the H repaired under warranty, much easier to say you had a totally stock bird including the props...

Reactions: FlushVision

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval