Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

To ask for update new firmware

Reaction score
Dear all .
Please help Me ,I can not update My Typhoon H Plus with C23 camera and Remote control ST 16S ,I follow on YouTube but can not do that ,when I connect via home wifi ,the screen of remote has no new firmware and warnings ,so I can not to do anymore ,please help Me ,many thanks

Attachments

• 0323212213b.jpg
    0323212213b.jpg
    6.1 MB · Views: 47
  • 0323212214.jpg
    0323212214.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 40
  • 0323212213.jpg
    0323212213.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 44
  • 0323212214a.jpg
    0323212214a.jpg
    6.2 MB · Views: 43
@Sonvinhnhien,
Please be aware your system is in an unsafe status. Your controller is on the current build, and has "redundant flight control". But the drone and camera are on a much older build BEFORE redundant flight control was provided. This means there may be periodic loss of control between the drone and controller. I would not recommend trying to fly until this mismatch is resolved.

You can do an SD card update using the instructions in Attachment 30 (H Plus SD Card Firmware Upgrade/Downgrade) of the PDF document attached to Way To Fix Drones project. The guidance contains links to the needed firmware.

Dear All
Many thanks for Your reply, this new firmware I have just update for controller by sd card, after that it can not update for camera and app, please help how to update thế camera by sd card, thanks a lot

1.) Download all the files from this link:
2.) Copy all the files to an SD card.
3.) Place the SD card in the camera.
4.) Put the camera on the H Plus.
5.) Turn on the H Plus.
NOTHING out of the normal will happen for about 1 minute, 20 seconds. Then the update will begin. It will take about 2 additional minutes for the update to complete. Leave the drone powered up for at least 3 minutes after the update appears to be finished.

Thank you very much for your enthusiastic help and a very detailed description that helped me complete the new firmware update, by the way I ask that before updating new firmware, I have to report to the company. Yuneec in the United States about I would like to unlock the NFZ, and follow the instructions to register according to Yunee's model, at that time the product ID has many numbers, but now I have updated the firmware, the firmware is new. has changed, and it is very important that my Yunee H Plus can fly indoors and outside because of the NFZ limitation, but after I update new firmware, there is a problem. The change is that I cannot fly indoors and can fly outside again but there is a warning about NFZ and take off, but the high mode can only fly 50m, so let me ask if there is any way to remove the NFZ command because I I live in Vietnam, and one more thing. I watched on Youtube there was an introduction to Yuneec Typhoon H Plus that can be filmed in the raw, and I downloaded the firmware but not updated. Okay, so today I am writing here hoping that You will help me, thank you very much for your help.

Best regards
Son Duong.

I know very little about the NFZ removal. I believe you have to re-insert the NFZ code via the ST16S each time you update the firmware. But I do not know the details of how that is done. @Yuneec Skins or one of the other members may know the process. Do you still have the code you received from Yuneec the company?

I am not sure what you need when you said "that can be filmed in the raw". Perhaps one of the members more experienced in photography will help with that.

Yes I still have my first code when I bought it from My Friend, and I mean I have downloaded Tyhoon H Plus-specific firmware while filming in Raw format, today after updating the new firmware I did a slow and very low speed test flight and it was very dangerous because there was no GPS and it was drifting luckily I turned off the engine so it only broke my wing slightly, and the difference before and after a new firmware update was typhoon My H plus no longer has auto flight mode but has to be controlled manually so H plus is drifting and losing control
Best regards
Son Duong.

GPS không được thay đổi trong Bản dựng 822. Nó phải giống như trên chương trình cơ sở trước đó của bạn. Nó sẽ không hoạt động trong nhà, hoặc tất nhiên, nhưng nó sẽ hoạt động khi bay trên bầu trời rộng mở.
Trước tiên, hãy đảm bảo rằng GPS đã được bật.

The GPS is not changed in Build 822. It should be the same as on your previous firmware. It won't work indoors, or of course, but it will work when flying in the open sky.
First, make sure GPS is turned on.

Attachments

• GPS.pdf
    351.8 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: Sonvinhnhien
GPS không được thay đổi trong Bản dựng 822. Nó phải giống như trên chương trình cơ sở trước đó của bạn. Nó sẽ không hoạt động trong nhà, hoặc tất nhiên, nhưng nó sẽ hoạt động khi bay trên bầu trời rộng mở.
Trước tiên, hãy đảm bảo rằng GPS đã được bật.

The GPS is not changed in Build 822. It should be the same as on your previous firmware. It won't work indoors, or of course, but it will work when flying in the open sky.
First, make sure GPS is turned on.
Thanks for your explanation now I understand if so it is a disadvantage because there are times when we also need to fly inside, like I have been using a DJI product, it is fine to fly indoors as usual, I think Yuneec should review this to be able to compete with other competitors, by the way, let me ask if you have any information about NFZ, if so please share with me, thank you very much, because of me. declaring by the detailed registration sheet of Typhoon H Plus with Yuneec, but they answered halfway and no result, it's sad when I experience the new product,

Best Regards
Son Duong.

If the H Plus has the RealSense module then it is able to fly indoors using the IPS system. When indoors disabling GPS should allow the IPS system to become active. You need plenty of light for this to work properly.

Firmware versions have not changed the ability of the H Plus for operation with and without GPS enabled. The firmware changes have only dealt with control redundancy, digital zoom, and SD card issues.

NFZ removal on the H Plus is via a hexadecimal code that is entered via the Flight Control app. Firmware updates may nullify the code and require it to be re-entered after an update to the flight controller. Changing firmware versions should not change the unique ID of the aircraft for purposes of NFZ removal. Only changing the Flight Controller module in the aircraft will do that.

Reactions: Mike Irish
H Plus sử dụng IPS (Hệ thống Định vị Trong nhà) để bay trong nhà. Nó là một phần của mô-đun RealSense. Mô-đun RealSense đã được cài đặt trên H Plus của bạn chưa?

H Plus uses IPS (Indoor Positioning System) to fly indoors. It is part of the RealSense module. Is the RealSense module installed on your H Plus?

Reactions: Mike Irish
H Plus sử dụng IPS (Hệ thống Định vị Trong nhà) để bay trong nhà. Nó là một phần của mô-đun RealSense. Mô-đun RealSense đã được cài đặt trên H Plus của bạn chưa?

H Plus uses IPS (Indoor Positioning System) to fly indoors. It is part of the RealSense module. Is the RealSense module installed on your H Plus?
Yes My H Plus has a RealSense Modun but before updating new firmware I am in the house normally and balancing because I have auto-leveling on, but when I update new firmware I do not allow to fly indoors and When I went out, it lost its balance, so it just broke the propeller, so I think there's a problem with this new firmware, but I try to fly on mavic 2 pro then no problem, so I think Yuneec engineers should review it, thank you very much.
Best regards
Son Duong

And one more thing is that the previous firmware had an automatic or manual button, but the new firmware did not have an automatic button.

Hello, may I be charged when I update the firmware to remove NFZ? and is this cartilage only available to Yuneec?
Best Regards
Son Duong

Yes My H Plus has a RealSense Modun but before updating new firmware I am in the house normally and balancing because I have auto-leveling on, but when I update new firmware I do not allow to fly indoors and When I went out, it lost its balance, so it just broke the propeller, so I think there's a problem with this new firmware, but I try to fly on mavic 2 pro then no problem, so I think Yuneec engineers should review it, thank you very much.
Best regards
Son Duong
The balance problem is not normal. Please ensure "Manual Mode" is turned off, and "Aircraft GPS Switch" is turned on when flying outside. If the problem persists, there is a malfunction we will need to find.
GPS Switch.jpg

Hello, may I be charged when I update the firmware to remove NFZ? and is this cartilage only available to Yuneec?
Best Regards
Son Duong
Different regions operate differently. @Yuneec Skins not a part of Yuneec the company, and charges a fee to provide the service. I believe EU also charges a fee, and requires the drone to be sent in. If Yuneec the company can provide you with the service without charge, that would be good. I have no way of knowing, since Yuneec the company is not fully active in the US.

Different regions operate differently. @Yuneec Skins not a part of Yuneec the company, and charges a fee to provide the service. I believe EU also charges a fee, and requires the drone to be sent in. If Yuneec the company can provide you with the service without charge, that would be good. I have no way of knowing, since Yuneec the company is not fully active in the US.
Hi
Thanks a lot for Your reply and let Me know something

Hello everyone, please let me ask if there is currently any new firmware for Typhoon h plus because I saw on the website that there is a new updated version v3.0 for typhoon h, I don't know if version 3.0 is updated for Is typhoon h plus possible because version 3.0 in the shooting mode settings has jpeg, DNG and Dng & jpeg and the panorama shooting mode has also changed, currently my device does not have the same settings as the v version. 3.0 , I hope everyone can help me, thank you very much

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval