Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Too cheeky?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously! The DJI birds will do the same thing with 3rd party software!

Not quite. It's been back to back tested and proven. Perhaps Mr. Carr could entice a new acquaintance to post some of his videos over here. It would be enlightening but I fear disruptive as well.

The Phantom line has things they do well. Just as the H does. Some things each does better than the other. If people could get past brand name arrogance they might someday realize that.

Last edited:
.........The Phantom line has things they do well. Just as the H does. Some things each does better than the other. If people could get past brand name arrogance they might someday realize that.

So very true. Just like the majority of things in life - it's all a compromise. Learn to love what you have.

Obviously I own both and like both drones for different reasons but did not see anything special
in that video that cannot be done by both especially with all the great 3rd party apps
that are out there.
Users here are constantly comparing there H to the DJI drones, there must be some inferiority complex here.

And yes I have a Mavic on order and am excited to get it.
If Yuneec had done something innovative with the Breeze drone that might have been my next bird.

Obviously I own both and like both drones for different reasons but did not see anything special
in that video that cannot be done by both especially with all the great 3rd party apps
that are out there.
Users here are constantly comparing there H to the DJI drones, there must be some inferiority complex here.

If Yuneec had done something innovative with the Breeze drone that might have been my next bird.

They did by targeting a specific market at a lower price point. Sometimes it's not just about a product's capabilities, but capturing more buyers. The Breeze is aimed at people that have never owned and flown a multirotor. Why do you think one of their ads focuses heavily on young females being the users?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that are out there.

Now, don't take it seriously - it was posted tongue in cheek and knowing full well that, as PatR says, each drone has it's strengths.

Feel free to post the video from your Mavic when you get it :)

Now, don't take it seriously - it was posted tongue in cheek and knowing full well that, as PatR says, each drone has it's strengths.

Feel free to post the video from your Mavic when you get it :)

Posting Mavic video here probably would not go over big and would incite name calling from the, wait for it, FANBOYS! LOL :eek:

And that's the disruption I referenced earlier...;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Drone Pilots Network, of which YuneecPilots is a part, at present has 8 Forums. At the bottom of every page are links to the other forums. Mavic is one.

Members who own drones of different brands can join those forums, and do. There is nothing to gain by being here and trashing Yuneec or being in the PhantomPilots and trashing Phantoms.

I have to say that so far all of the members of the different forums have behaved incredibly well - this is a pretty welcoming place and there seems to be very little antagonism, teasing aside. It helps that a lot of members own a bunch of different drones and enjoy them all.

Reactions: Rayray
The Drone Pilots Network, of which YuneecPilots is a part, at present has 8 Forums. At the bottom of every page are links to the other forums. Mavic is one.

Members who own drones of different brands can join those forums, and do. There is nothing to gain by being here and trashing Yuneec or being in the PhantomPilots and trashing Phantoms.

Some of us who own a Phantom want to learn more about the H, as a potential next drone. When I see posts at the OP's, it takes some holding back to not answer. As Jimmylee stated, there's nothing in that video that cannot be replicated w any Phantom. It's posts like these that make me realize how much of a FanZone this forum is, but I still lurk around hoping to one day feel comfortable to pull the trigger on an H because I fell in love with it very early on.

Some of us who own a Phantom want to learn more about the H, as a potential next drone. When I see posts at the OP's, it takes some holding back to not answer. As Jimmylee stated, there's nothing in that video that cannot be replicated w any Phantom. It's posts like these that make me realize how much of a FanZone this forum is, but I still lurk around hoping to one day feel comfortable to pull the trigger on an H because I fell in love with it very early on.

You have said you have a P-3. Back in May you said you were trying to decide between a P-4 and A Yuneec H.
Now you say one day you may feel comfortable buying the H, but the Posts here in favor of the H keep you from buying one.

My goodness. Where is the logic in that?

You have said you have a P-3. Back in May you said you were trying to decide between a P-4 and A Yuneec H.
Now you say one day you may feel comfortable buying the H, but the Posts here in favor of the H keep you from buying one.

My goodness. Where is the logic in that?

The logic is that a number of people on this forum, whom I've watched/read over the months, ended up having issues with their Hs. I am not willing to pony up $1k for a drone that so many of you are having issues with. I'm hoping Yuneec figures things out soon.

The logic is that a number of people on this forum, whom I've watched/read over the months, ended up having issues with their Hs. I am not willing to pony up $1k for a drone that so many of you are having issues with. I'm hoping Yuneec figures things out soon.
a lot of people who have problems will go to forums for help with issues, most owners who have no issues will not participate in forums because they feel they have no reason to.

I had a brief issue with a firmware update. Took a couple days to figure out. I have a very nice flying machine and completely happy with it, especially since I researched as much as possible before I got on the pre-order lists. I've had no surprises and it has 100% met the expectations I had for it. The functionality expansion that has been happening with firmware updates has made that even better.

For a pleasant evening go and watch some Vegasrobbi videos at YouTube. You get to see how some of the stuff works.

Show us your curved cable cam videos with your Phantom so we can compare.

Show us your curved cable cam videos with your Phantom so we can compare.

I don't think there is a need for this. Let's not get caught in the 'mine's bigger than yours" trap, and just enjoy flying what we have - whatever it may be.

I don't think there is a need for this. Let's not get caught in the 'mine's bigger than yours" trap, and just enjoy flying what we have - whatever it may be.
I disagree. What's wrong with asking the DJI Phans to back up their claims that the Phantom can do as well. In every direct comparison that I have seen by those who have both platforms, the Typhoon does a much better job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval