Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Too Good to be True? New Q500 for $315 or best offer?

Reaction score
Yes, Buyer Beware! Brand new Q500 4K for $315???

I don't want to be naive nor miss a good deal. Anyone purchased from this eBay seller.... from Russia?

Item location:
Краснодар, default, Russian Federation
Ships to:
United States

Camera drone Yuneec Q500 4K | eBay

Thanks,

Kevin

He is a newish Ebayer. Has only had a few transactions and they have all been Digital Deliveries.
Unless you are in/near Russia, I would hold off.
But it is your money.

Reactions: BirdsEye
Bob,
I appreciate your reply. "Up in the air" about it.....

Kevin - lowest price for legit q500 on ebay is $400. Manufacturer refurbished.... Use that as a benchmark. I'm also looking at buying one.... Do I spend $400 on a second hand 'may have been crashed' model or just save for a bit and spend $822 at bestbuy....

Reactions: NRRTRAINS
Kevin - lowest price for legit q500 on ebay is $400. Manufacturer refurbished.... Use that as a benchmark. I'm also looking at buying one.... Do I spend $400 on a second hand 'may have been crashed' model or just save for a bit and spend $822 at bestbuy....
Thank you Peeta!

Reactions: Peeta
There's always the risk of damage to parts with used... Good thing about the q500 tho, is u can replace the airframe cheaply...

for me a new is the only way to go unless you know the owner and how he took care of the Q ,a refurbished Q may have not been repaired by Yuneec but by a third party repair center . i would also add that sometimes new has it's problems also .
Agreed. NRRTRAINS, I appreciate your feedback...

I have 2yrs old Q500 hardly use the drone.
3 Lipo batterys and 5 to 10 extra prop.
Everything is in it hard yuneec case

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval