Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Took a quick flight while in Portland, OR.

sorry about that, not familiar with this process quite yet. Cheers!
I had no problem viewing the video...very nice....slow panning..I enjoyed it. I have a Q500+, a dji phantom 3 pro and a phantom 4 coming when they start delivering if I can meet the ups man to avoid a divorce.

Reactions: Q500+Flyer
I had no problem viewing the video...very nice....slow panning..I enjoyed it. I have a Q500+, a dji phantom 3 pro and a phantom 4 coming when they start delivering if I can meet the ups man to avoid a divorce.
I have my orders delivered to work to save my marriage.

Reactions: Timothy Smalley

Here's a quick video (6min) that i took Friday while we were in Portland. Was a great day to fly, got a little nervous over the water as I lost sight of it a couple times. Tell me what you think. I'm just a novice videographer, just FYI.
Nice flying! It's especially nice to have a safe landing after flying over water. Always makes me very nervous, even to watch!

Nice flying! It's especially nice to have a safe landing after flying over water. Always makes me very nervous, even to watch!
Yeah, I lost site of it several times, it kind of blended with scenery and so I had to rely on my wife's sight as well as what the monitor was showing. Arrow where home is is a godsend.

So the arrow shows where the controller is? Learn something all the time. Is there no sound with these birds?

Audio is turned off by default but can be turned on from the ST10.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop