Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Top accessories to have with the Q500+

Some accessories I'm looking to buy is a cover for the start button, to often without looking I hit the start button instead of the camera button by mistake.
I don't think the prop guards will really do much. Windy days I hover and grab the typhoon. It takes a few times to get confident. I want to buy a tracker in the event I loose the aircraft.
Safety Flip Cover Cap For Toggle Switch

I personally recommend a Landing Pad, as it will help keep dirt and debris out of your Q's motors and other parts. You really would be surprised at how dirty the Motors become even when it isnt obvious you are taking off and landing in a dusty area. I use my landing pad all the time.
Just out of curiosity how much & where do you get the landing pads from please THANKS IN ADVANCE

Just out of curiosity how much & where do you get the landing pads from please THANKS IN ADVANCE
I personally have one of Bestem Aerials's designs with a pattern for the Typhoon H. I recommend the 30" diameter by 1/4" thick versions and not the cheaper fold-up ones that you need to use stakes to hold them in place. The Bestem versions weigh about 10 lbs and dont move or slide around when your Quad lands or takes off. I like mine sturdy and steady.
Amazon sells Bestem Pads for around $25-$75, depending on the design overlay you choose. I looked and Amazon has a nice one on sale, 30" by 1/4" with the Bestem logo on it for only $22.48 and that's as cheap as I've ever seen for a Pad this size.
https://www.amazon.com/Bestem-Aeria...qid=1514661091&sr=8-27&keywords=bestem+aerial
OOPS! In the time it took to reply to your question, they sold out of the $22.48 ones but say they will have more in stock later. Just "search" Bestem Aerial on Amazon and you can see what else is available for a landing pad. Good Luck!

Reactions: greatbear1968
I personally have one of Bestem Aerials's designs with a pattern for the Typhoon H. I recommend the 30" diameter by 1/4" thick versions and not the cheaper fold-up ones that you need to use stakes to hold them in place. The Bestem versions weigh about 10 lbs and dont move or slide around when your Quad lands or takes off. I like mine sturdy and steady.
Amazon sells Bestem Pads for around $25-$75, depending on the design overlay you choose. I looked and Amazon has a nice one on sale, 30" by 1/4" with the Bestem logo on it for only $22.48 and that's as cheap as I've ever seen for a Pad this size.
https://www.amazon.com/Bestem-Aeria...qid=1514661091&sr=8-27&keywords=bestem+aerial
OOPS! In the time it took to reply to your question, they sold out of the $22.48 ones but say they will have more in stock later. Just "search" Bestem Aerial on Amazon and you can see what else is available for a landing pad. Good Luck!
Thankyou mate this is very helpful as I want to use it in the correct way & I was watching a video & it said they recommend a landing pad because the dust & grime gets into the motors without you even noticing

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss