Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Tornado height?

Reaction score
Can someone provide me the height of the Tornado
in inches ? I know the GPS mast sticks up a bit. I'm fabricating some custom kit and need to know the drone's height before I receive it to get ahead.

Thanks,
Chef

Thank you. I saw that on the Yuneec site but it doesn't specify the height. It's either the 18 or 12.2. My Typhoon H is right at 10 inches tall. I'm fabricating a custom enclosure for the trunk of my AMG and it needs to be precise for the Tornado to fit properly. Taking my game to the next level and need to impress clients as well as be functional.

18" +/-4mm. The 4mm is allowing for compression at the bottom of the foam skid pads that has occurred over the past 8 months.

The Tornado comes in a very well made case with removable casters. Without casters it measures 19.25"W, 18.75"D, 20.75"H. Unless you go to someone like Pelican to have a case made and cut you would be very hard pressed to find a better made and better fitting storage vessel. If you didn't like the box you could pull the foam core from the box and use it as is. If the case would fit your AMG you would look as professional as any high end photography or military UAV crew.

I do sort of wonder why you are putting the cart before the horse in setting up a shipping/storage container without first owning a 920...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Digitix