Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Totaled H... fell out of the sky at 50'. Selling all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I'm not trying to bash you just looking for parts. I only stated what I did because I've sent messages to different people and never get any results at all. Keeps me in limbo wondering.
Anyway with that said I hope your not holding a grudge against me. I need landing gear off you TH hopefully you can understand and I can purchase the gear from you. If you could please let me know I would greatly appreciate it.

I gave up on this guy.

. Do you have the landing legs complete. I've wrote previous and I see you don't answer.. But could use parts! I've left my email and Waiting.
If you read his first post it said one landing leg broke off!

Another tragedy, anther lost confident in Yuneec products. My Typhoon H pro with realsense is still intact. But always worried when I put it in the sky. Will it be my turn next.

So I was trying to simply run down a battery I had the day before fully charged. The battery is about a year and 1/2 old and has started to bubble... you know... the flat sides are now pillowed slightly... Still works and charges fine... but on it's way out. Anyway, I stick it in... start drone, fly up... raise landing gear... go up to about 50' and BAM... Drone shuts off completely and falls out of the sky. I think the battery wasn't all the way in. It didn't click... it felt in because it's bubbled a little... but apparently that's the only thing i can think of. Now for the damage: Several arms won't lock in/unlock.. props broken.. one motor is tight to turn... One leg of landing gear broke off... Camera? Toast... totally toast. No fixing that.... It popped off the mount so the mount is fine. I powered the drone back on and it fires right up. But I don't have time or energy to rebuild it. Parting out and selling everything I guess... One battery like new, charger, auto plug, full set of new propellers, backpack, Wizard wand, FPV goggles, ST16+ controller, backpack . everything is like brand new in Original boxes. . I'd rather sell this stuff to people here who care about the drones and may be looking for items for their drones. you can email me at atlmediagroup AT gmail.com
Thanks and enjoy!

I'd be interested in the backpack and FPV goggles.
-Mike.

Another tragedy, anther lost confident in Yuneec products. My Typhoon H pro with realsense is still intact. But always worried when I put it in the sky. Will it be my turn next.
Really? Any battery could of done that to any model, and ,nothing to do with the brand, how many times have people had the battery fall out or using smart mode or realsense incorrectly, I'm afraid a lot of people meet trouble half way and apportion blame to product and not themsselves.

. Do you have the landing legs complete. I've wrote previous and I see you don't answer.. But could use parts! I've left my email and Waiting.
One mount for a leg broke... the other is fine. The legs themselves are fine.

Really? Any battery could of done that to any model, and ,nothing to do with the brand, how many times have people had the battery fall out or using smart mode or realsense incorrectly, I'm afraid a lot of people meet trouble half way and apportion blame to product and not themsselves.
Exactly... it wasn't the bird.. It was MY fault for not fully clicking the battery in...

I just noticed a small crack by the landing gear in the bottom .... Dunno if it would be easy to fix...

how much for the whole bird
I'll take 200 for everything... bird, goggles, wand, batteries, charger, backpack... everything in the pics... I know just the ST16 sells for around 150 on ebay regularly... so 200 for all seems more than fair.

I'll take 200 for everything... bird, goggles, wand, batteries, charger, backpack... everything in the pics... I know just the ST16 sells for around 150 on ebay regularly... so 200 for all seems more than fair.
are you currently in the states my cell is 4094998505 i would like to get the bird from you and if you have the camera i would like it also

SOLD.... Sold the whole thing. Thanks, and happy droning....
Hey Mike, could you contact the guy you sold it to and see what he's doing with it? If he's not rebuilding he might want to part the stuff he's not using out to some of us less fortunate types.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval