Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Transmitter Tray

I would probably make it so that you could also make a quick change in the field to be able to mount it to a tripod or other type of stand to have a free-standing ground station if needed. ;)

Yes PLEASE!! I got spoiled with my Titan Drones GS.

Reactions: Ty Pilot
Thats a good looking set-up Al! I have found that if I am going to be shooting in one area for any length of time a ground station like that is real handy.

Sounds like it could be a winner for my son who flys FPV micros in the sub 100g Class. I’ll check what controller he uses. I know it is one of the general RC programmable controllers. It would be nice to get him a nice present just for being a great son.

Let me know doom. ;)

I will send you the make and model information when I get there next week, along with photos next to a rule.

I will send you the make and model information when I get there next week, along with photos next to a rule.
Lifthor is the only holder I have found for Evo that can hold a Crystal Sky, iPhone and iPad. It’s not easy to assemble or carry in a hard case. Lifthor also makes a unit for Mavic lineup and it also works well but is bulky. Skytreat makes a simple but functional unit for Mavic Pro that will also carry the Crystal Sky and all phones and tablets. I dragged my feet on buying the Crystal Sky but once I flew it, it’s now hard to go back to a phone/tablet setup. I know I can set up my Pro or Plus in less time than the others.
A universal holder for Evo and Mavic aircrafts would be a winner.
Bill Dunnuck

Ty’s tray is an essential bit of kit for me. Use it all the time. Extremely well built and the balanced, comfortable rig is the way to go. Have the SteadyDrive on order.....can’t wait to start using it.
Hey Fred where do I find this tray you all talk about. I don't care much for the one that come with my H+ . Thanx jimmie

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop