Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

TRANSMITTERS for Breeze

Reaction score
Witch transmitter of other brand can connect with the breeze.
Did you know a transmitter under 75$?

Most iOS and Android phones/pads/tablets that are capable of 5.8Ghz WiFi (802.11ac). The control app is Breeze Cam and can be downloaded on the App Store and Google Play.

If you get the Controller with the Breeze you also need Bluetooth 4.2 on the device you load Breeze Cam to.

Most iOS and Android phones/pads/tablets that are capable of 5.8Ghz WiFi (802.11ac). The control app is Breeze Cam and can be downloaded on the App Store and Google Play.

If you get the Controller with the Breeze you also need Bluetooth 4.2 on the device you load Breeze Cam to.

Cam you only connect a controller with out a device with breeze cam.
Only control the breeze with a controller

Only through Breeze Cam app.

The controller can not be used 'stand-alone' - by itself. You need the Breeze App (on your phone) to connect to the Breeze, and the Bluetooth from the controller connects to your phone. You can fly with just your phone (no controller) but not just with the Controller.

I’ve had a very disappointing time trying to get the controller to work for me. At best, after numerous attempts to sync everything up between Breeze, IPhone 7 and controller, I have flight control but no ability to tilt the gimbal. I’ve followed all the threads and tried lots of different sequences. It’s frustrating since flying with the controller affords better flights. I just have given up on it and fly with only my phone or iPad now.

I’ve had a very disappointing time trying to get the controller to work for me. At best, after numerous attempts to sync everything up between Breeze, IPhone 7 and controller, I have flight control but no ability to tilt the gimbal. I’ve followed all the threads and tried lots of different sequences. It’s frustrating since flying with the controller affords better flights. I just have given up on it and fly with only my phone or iPad now.

Check out this thread Breeze G3 Controller Update - Updated 3/14/2018

Last edited:
Unfortunately, it takes a windows PC. A big mistake on Yuneec's part. Maybe a friend could allow you to use their Windows PC.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bancadoithuongads