Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Travel Case?

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Just wondering what you folks are using for travel cases. Looking for something beyond the case that came standard with the H+. I would like to fit the H+, 2 ST16s controllers, 4 batteries, charger, and have some room for small extras. Any ideas?

Thanks
=

I've used the case GPC makes...very tough custom cutout for H+, I've shipped mine all over the world and never a problem with any damage either to case or contents...not sure two controllers will fit...

Hey everyone. Just wondering what you folks are using for travel cases. Looking for something beyond the case that came standard with the H+. I would like to fit the H+, 2 ST16s controllers, 4 batteries, charger, and have some room for small extras. Any ideas?

Thanks
=
I bought the 50.00 black plastic tool case-tote frome home depot, Husky brand. Put the insert from my q500 in there and lots of room on both sides. I use it for q500 and lots of stuff but the h should fit without removing props and plenty of room for odds and ends. Also has wheels one one end and extension handle on the other end.

Reactions: Nesher
I bought the 50.00 black plastic tool case-tote frome home depot, Husky brand. Put the insert from my q500 in there and lots of room on both sides. I use it for q500 and lots of stuff but the h should fit without removing props and plenty of room for odds and ends. Also has wheels one one end and extension handle on the other end.
Any chance you could post a photo of that setup? Sounds like a great idea

Reactions: Nesher
Any chance you could post a photo of that setup? Sounds like a great idea
Sorry for delay. Hunting season! Let's see if these photo's can show. Case is a Husky.I think case is a little over 60.00 usd. Lid closed in all 4 pictures.entire H backpack w drone fits inside, or h fits and lid closed with 2 arms folded and lid closed and drone didnot move when I tipped it up. Works great 4 me, not very compact but easy to carry to the beach. KC

Attachments

• DSCF0607.JPG
    DSCF0607.JPG
    414.6 KB · Views: 15
  • DSCF0608.JPG
    DSCF0608.JPG
    401.8 KB · Views: 15
  • DSCF0609.JPG
    DSCF0609.JPG
    422.1 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCF0610.JPG
    DSCF0610.JPG