Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Trouble getting video to stream to app.

Reaction score
I downloaded a few flights through the drone to computer, worked fine. I cannot get the video or pics to go to phone gallery app. I didn't like downloaded from drone, the board moves due to the way it's mounted. I can see problems in near future. I also hear you can edit clips in the app. I would appreciate any help. Thanks

Reactions: Harmy1970
I have the same question, the board seemed cheap, it was a struggle to get the mini in. I also found that unless the drone was connected via WIFI that i was unable to see my photos/videos, i was actually hoping (maybe ignorant) that the images would be stored to my phone, not the drone..any help out there?

The video/photo is stored on a 16GB SD on the drone. To get them on the phone you go to the gallery and select them, one by one, for download. Once video is downloaded you can select it in the gallery and go to edit in the app.

I do download right to my computer for video editing. I agree that it is a little difficult inserting the micro usb, but I have several devices that use that connection and most have the same problem. Carefully align the connector and don’t use force. Gently insert and there should be no problems.

Be glad the video is stored onboard. If the system relied on the video stream to the phone you would only get 720p and it would be unreliable at a distance.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss