Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Trouble starting over with my ST16S controler

Reaction score

Trouble starting over with my ST16S controler​

Can someone help me with my typhoon H plus ST 16 S controller. I accidentally reset controller in order to find my password and reset it and instead wiped out my entire program leaving me with very little on the controller.I have no more connectivity there as well as my drone.I’ve been told. I’ve been told that I just need to go to Yuneec .com and download the firmware yet there doesn’t seem to be anything but updates and the firmware that isthe suggested just shows a manual I know there’s got to be something I can’t get through to Yuneec,they never answer their phones or the messages, or their emails yet they have a great product . Are use my drones in search and rescue projects and I so want to get it back up in the air is there anyone out there that can help a brother in need thank you in advance Jim Horton 707-294-9810 Lodi California

It is normal for the ST16S to not have the APP after a reset. You have to reload the APP manually. Normally from an SD card.
But you did not tell us which Drone you have. The ST16S uses a different APP for each drone. You originally posted in the Typhoon H forum, but the Typhoon H does not use the ST16S.
Please confirm which Drone you have. We may have the APP in the repository. The APP should also be in the associated Yuneec web page, but if you already looked, I guess not.

Reactions: russhaslage
Downloads for the H Plus

In the words of Creedence Clearwater Revival “I’m stuck in Lodi again”.

Reactions: Dale w
Downloads for the H Plus

In the words of Creedence Clearwater Revival “I’m stuck in Lodi again”.
One of my favorite tunes to play guitar and sing to.

If I had a dollar for every song I’ve sung,

Every time I had to play while people sat there drunk.

You know I’d take the next train,

Back to where I live.

Oh Lord stuck in Lodi again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aimal khan