Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Tuphoon H Transmission video and control

Reaction score
Hi
Typhoon H:
Range of control 1600m.
600m video transmission range.
Is video interrupted = interrupted recording?
How to fly at a distance of 1000m and record a video?

Hi
Typhoon H:
Range of control 1600m.
600m video transmission range.
Is video interrupted = interrupted recording?
How to fly at a distance of 1000m and record a video?
Barnitcz, the recording will continute, no probs at all. I use with excellent result an ITELITE DBS antenna. Be careful to aim it direct to you H. Don't try to fly wth your H behind you as you can with the std antenna.
dbs.jpg

Reactions: barnitcz
Barnitcz, the recording will continute, no probs at all. I use with excellent result an ITELITE DBS antenna. Be careful to aim it direct to you H. Don't try to fly wth your H behind you as you can with the std antenna.
View attachment 6489
Is my dron spoiled? At 320m I lose video transmission, but I have a control signal. When the video signal is missing, recording is interrupted. After the return of the missing part of the film.

447bc28053f47cd20e5b0dd2388eb6c6.jpg

4:27 - 4:28

447bc28053f47cd20e5b0dd2388eb6c6.jpg

4:27 - 4:28
Hello, in my case recording was selfstopped after the distance of 300m. - i am concerned if my Thyphoon is broken? As I understand if there is 1600m control range, my dron should record all the time even if the video transmission is stopped?
View attachment 6489

It does continue to record on the sd card in the camera. The recording inside the ST16 records what is received by the wifi signal, so that will have interruptions. Did you check the camera card recording?

It does continue to record on the sd card in the camera. The recording inside the ST16 records what is received by the wifi signal, so that will have interruptions. Did you check the camera card recording?
Yes, I have checked sd card. Recording is only till the time of interruption at 300m.

You probably already know, but the camera records only 5 minutes at a time and then will automatically start another file to continue the recording. Did you check the other files? Or is the SD-card full?

Have you changed where you are shooting? There may be interference issues. I just took my H to 800m last weekend and did not even have a glitch in video or control.

You probably already know, but the camera records only 5 minutes at a time and then will automatically start another file to continue the recording. Did you check the other files? Or is the SD-card full?

There was a lot of free space on the card and the video was interrupted after 1 minute ;)

Have you changed where you are shooting? There may be interference issues. I just took my H to 800m last weekend and did not even have a glitch in video or control.
Do interferences affect the recording itself? The video is interrupted, but will the recording also be interrupted? ;)

Not usually, but pushing the button certainly does. The stated range is not a definitive distance. It can be more or less depending on conditions. That's why it is a line of sight aircraft, not blos.

Which sd card do you have in the camera? Does it say U3 on the card?
The sd card in the camcorder is ok. All recorded videos are ok. The problem occurs when the video transmision is interrupted (then interrupts the recording)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daps20