Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Turning off follow / watch in Smart mode - brain fade

Reaction score
I'm having a blonde moment right now. Happy to fly the H in either Smart or Angle mode, more often Angle, but I've found that in Smart mode, Follow / Watch is turned on. I can toggle between the two, but can't see how to turn it off!
I'm sure it's an RTFM problem, but can't find it in the settings.
Could someone give me the facepalm moment and show me where?
Thanks
Neill W

My understanding is that you can't switch it off.. However, you can still manually control the camera so it should not cause too many issues.

I'm having a blonde moment right now. Happy to fly the H in either Smart or Angle mode, more often Angle, but I've found that in Smart mode, Follow / Watch is turned on. I can toggle between the two, but can't see how to turn it off!
I'm sure it's an RTFM problem, but can't find it in the settings.
Could someone give me the facepalm moment and show me where?
Thanks
Neill W
Smart mode is always going to react to your position once it sets that geo fence between you and the ST. Switching to Angle mode is the "off" button.

Thank you, Craig.
Hence the reason why I couldn't find a way :)
NW
No problem and watch out with that feature. I was actually showing it to a friend at my park and walked back to check something and forgot I had it engaged and my H followed me towards a park ramada roof top. A quick switch to angle stopped the impending collision but it reminded me that its easy to do something stupid with a very smart device.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval