Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Two Typhoon quads for sale - $300

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Two Yuneec Typhoon quads for sale – read the full description. These were two starter drones I bought when I first got into droning. One is a Q500 4K with a working CG03 and ST10+. It has some obvious wear and tear and has been crashed. The crash broke the battery door and there are some small cracks in the plastic but nothing that affects flight. The camera works fine and it flies fine. I have flown it many times since and the battery stays put, although you could easily put a piece of two sided tape, Velcro etc. to hold it in place if you wanted. The second drone is a Typhoon G model I bought to experiment with. The camera wiring was gone when I got it so I added a remote box and used it with LEDs and strobes. I had two high intensity LED strips on the bottom and it looked crazy cool flying around. It was my ‘buzz drone’ that I horsed around and played with while learning the limits of the drone’s capabilities. I added carbon fiber blades and it made the drone faster but also isn’t as stable as with the factory props. It comes with a working ST10+ also. The ST10+ has had an external antenna mod and you can use it with or without the external antennas. You could buy two antennas cheap off EBay etc and increase the range but I never needed to fly it too high or far so I never added them. The center antenna was left on for some reason even though it had no camera when I bought it. Both drones fly, all eight motors work fine. All camera functions work on the Q500 and it still takes good stills and video. I have also used both drones with the ST10+ that came with the Q500 and both worked fine. Comes with both drones, both ST10+’s, three good batteries, the handheld camera grip (works perfect), two sunshades, a total of 10 spare props, a 16GB micro SD card and the OEM charger and a few small misc accessories that came with them. Batteries hold a charge including the ST10+ batteries. Both are USED and sold AS IS. The Typhoon Q & G models don’t have the finesse or control of the Typhoon H hexes but they are fun and easy to learn (learn to use the speed switch, feather the throttle switch down on landings, never try to takeoff/land in a strong crosswind and don’t use the Home feature). $300 with free standard shipping to the continental US or $250 and you pay actual shipping. PM with questions. I will be able to ship early next week. KIMG0239.JPGKIMG0241.JPGKIMG0245.JPGKIMG0247.JPGKIMG0249.JPGKIMG0250.JPGKIMG0251.JPGKIMG0253.JPGKIMG0254.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve Carr
I do have them, i'm traveling today but can ship this Thursday - pm me for more details. Thanks.

Kinda but also not. I have been responding to people in the order they have contacted me. Someone is in the process of purchasing them, if it falls through I will be in contact with the next person in line.

Thanks,
Chef

Fair in off, I am ready if no one buy it before.

I am interested... I am new to yuneec drones but am really curious about them.If you get to my name in the order and they arent sold let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval