Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon + Camera bind problem.

Reaction score
Hey.

Really need your help. Like others I have problem binding controller and C23 camera. Every time it find the camera, but when i try connect, it looses connection.
I try put new software in controller and camera severel times. Its the same, I try another controller, the same. I buy the drone used, when I got it, it was missing software.
I have no problem controlling the gimball.
Whe I go to settings, It can see the camera. But when I try to connect it shows. Authentification problem.

I hope somebody can help me.

Best Regards
Christian Thomsen.
Denmark. Europe.

Last edited:
Are you entering the standard password of:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0

You mentioned trying a different controller. Do you also have another C23 to try?

You also mentioned "missing software" when you got the camera. Can you explain what was missing and how you determined the software was missing?

Last edited:
It don´t get to ask about password. writes "authentication problem"
I have a controller from normal typhoon h. Only 1 C23.
It was missing this flightmode 2.0

You mentioned "Every time it find the camera..." . When the controller finds the camera, where does the information show up. And what information is displayed.

You mentioned "but when i try connect, it looses connection.". Will the information stay visible if you don't try to connect?

Does the camera broadcast any information you can see on either the controller or on a Smartphone?

Is there any sign of physical damage to the camera ? Especially something like a cracked shell or broken antenna.

Do you know if the camera was ever stored in an overheated condition?

Think I have the same problem like this guy, but I can´t get it to work.

You mentioned "Every time it find the camera..." . When the controller finds the camera, where does the information show up. And what information is displayed.

-In settings and flightmode.

You mentioned "but when i try connect, it looses connection.". Will the information stay visible if you don't try to connect?

-Yes. It will maintain Wifi connection if I don´t try connect.

Does the camera broadcast any information you can see on either the controller or on a Smartphone?

-No there is no video.

Is there any sign of physical damage to the camera ? Especially something like a cracked shell or broken antenna.

-No signs of damage.

Do you know if the camera was ever stored in an overheated condition?

-I don´t know.

WTFDproject Can I ask which Link you E-mailed Mike.​

[email protected]
[email protected] (if need big space.)

Attachments

• plus prob2.png
    plus prob2.png
    246.6 KB · Views: 5
Think I have the same problem like this guy.....

Can I ask which Link you E-mailed Mike.

I don't think it was the same problem. But it may have the same solution. I cannot confirm through searching either PM or Email what I actually sent. But it was probably a recommendation to reset the C23. The WiFi button on the right is the more likely to produce results. The camera must be powered on, and the button held for a few seconds. I have seen as much as 15 seconds recommended.
This link has images of the buttons for both the C23/E90 series and the older CGo3 series. The older series contains information about what each button and combination does. The information applies to both series.

Last edited:
The occurrences illustrated in the screenshots below imply to me the problem is in the camera. It could be a defective WIFI board, a bad antenna or a problem somewhere in the communication chain between the camera processor and the WIFI board. Communication problems have been a common problem with this series of cameras. The apparent large power draw on the flight battery suggests there is a fault somewhere.
Changing the antenna is within the skills of most users. Changing the WiFI board is more of a challenge but can be done with a little caution. Looking for problems on the communication ribbons really should be done by a repair shop.

Here is what I see from your video:
error sign.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Pier2162

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430