Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon h ADVANCED

Reaction score
Silly question but can anyone tell me how i can see if my typhoon h is a regular or a Advance version?

A wile a go a bought my typhoon 2nd hand and a want to mount a real sense c
I’ve been told that this is only possible on the advanced typhoon h.

Silly question but can anyone tell me how i can see if my typhoon h is a regular or a Advance version?

i don't know of any other models than the advanced, the pro and the plus, you can easily add real sense to the advanced "h".. I have a pro with real sense and an "h" with out there is no difference except the remote and some minor items. the inside circuit board is the same and easy to connect the real sense...

Despite all the different names, the units are all identical internally. RealSense can be added to any H and there is at least one Youtube video that explains the process.
The ST16 may have 2 or 3 antennas depending on when it was built. Again, the internal circuits are the same. The 2 antenna model can be converted to 3 antennas if you chose. That process is also on Youtube. The performance of the the aircraft is the same.

So if i understand you correct, the real sense will fit on all the typhoon H models?

I didn’t even know that there was a advance pro and plus......

Thanks for you’re answer.

i don't know of any other models than the advanced, the pro and the plus, you can easily add real sense to the advanced "h".. I have a pro with real sense and an "h" with out there is no difference except the remote and some minor items. the inside circuit board is the same and easy to connect the real sense...

If you really want to know how many models of the H there are, look at the Yuneec website. The only difference between a basic and Pro H is the addition of Real Sense, which can be added to a basic H at any time. The Pro version also adds plastic tubes over the 2.4 antennas. The perform the same as the basic model. The difference between a basic and Pro controller is the number of external antennas. However, later in the product run all the controllers were fitted with three external antennas instead of two. They all perform pretty much the same.

People like to “glorify” their equipment by tossing fancy names at them to make them sound like something special. Just use the manufacturer’s website to set things straight.

BTW, none of what’s currently on the market can be called an H Plus because they are not.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech