Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

TYPHOON H and H Pro

Reaction score
Hi,
my name is Max and I would like to know the differences from TYPHOON H and H Pro.

It seems to me that the main (or the only) difference is that the H Pro has the RealSense from intel to avoid obstacles?

Thx for any help in advance.
Max

The Typhoon H is a 480mm platform, the Typhoon H Pro is a 520mm. Also I think the ST16's are different. The H has 2 antennas (1) for flight and (1) for video, where the H Pro has 3 (1) for video and (2) for flight. There may be some software differences internally but can't say for sure.

The Typhoon H is a 480mm platform, the Typhoon H Pro is a 520mm. Also I think the ST16's are different. The H has 2 antennas (1) for flight and (1) for video, where the H Pro has 3 (1) for video and (2) for flight. There may be some software differences internally but can't say for sure.
Mmmm...I think you are speaking about the Plus... Check this:
You can see it is 48 cm platform.
I think you are speaking about the Plus.
Max

Hi,
my name is Max and I would like to know the differences from TYPHOON H and H Pro.
It seems to me that the main (or the only) difference is that the H Pro has the RealSense from intel to avoid obstacles?
You are correct. In general, the Typhoon H Pro is a Typhoon H with RealSense added. I believe @ArtCox was describing an H Plus.

I say "in general" because Yuneec treated the term "H Pro' more as a marketing term more than as a specific model designator. There were a couple variations of the "H Pro" packages offered, with different accessories. At least one "H Pro" package came with extra accessories, but did not include the RealSense. (I believe that one was marketed in GB, but I'm not sure.) Most folks now days refer to a Typhoon H with RealSense as a "Typhoon H Pro". Regardless of what accessories it may or may not retain from it's original packaging.

The Typhoon H is a 480mm platform, the Typhoon H Pro is a 520mm.

Do not mix up H pro with H plus. The drone itself is 100% identical when talking about the H (normal) and the H pro whereas the H plus has a 520mm frame instat of the 480mm one as well as several other mayor changes.

The difference between the H and the H pro ist very small. As stated before the drone itself is identical. The most important difference is that the H pro comes with the RealSense module installed whereas the H does not. The ST16 is sometimes identical and sometimes almost identical. The H pro has always been delivered with three external antennas while the early version of the H came with two external antennas and one internal.

But actually I am not quiet sure if it wasn't @Mmilo1971 who mixed up H plus and H pro since it was posted in the H plus section of the forum. Would you please make sure if we are talking about the old H pro or the newer H plus?

In Europe and UK the Pro was available with or without realsense. Extras were wizard, backpack, extra battery and two extra spare props making 4. The Advanced was just H, one battery, no wizard nor backpack, 2 spare props there was the thermal more expensive model available too like the the Pro specs.

You are correct. In general, the Typhoon H Pro is a Typhoon H with RealSense added. I believe @ArtCox was describing an H Plus.
Thanks WTFD, you are correct. Same Drone, just different accessories.

I say "in general" because Yuneec treated the term "H Pro' more as a marketing term more than as a specific model designator. There were a couple variations of the "H Pro" packages offered, with different accessories. At least one "H Pro" package came with extra accessories, but did not include the RealSense. (I believe that one was marketed in GB, but I'm not sure.) Most folks now days refer to a Typhoon H with RealSense as a "Typhoon H Pro". Regardless of what accessories it may or may not retain from it's original packaging.
The advanced was never a name used in US I believe.

Thanks WTFD, you are correct. Same Drone, just different accessories.
Not 100% the internal antenna on the H body were placed outside in 2017 here, and slight battery body cosmetic difference.

In Europe and UK the Pro was available with or without realsense. Extras were wizard, backpack, extra battery and two extra spare props making 4. The Advanced was just H, one battery, no wizard nor backpack, 2 spare props there was the thermal more expensive model available too like the the Pro specs.
Yes I got my H Pro with no real sense I just got the back pack and wizard and 2 batteries

Do not mix up H pro with H plus. The drone itself is 100% identical when talking about the H (normal) and the H pro whereas the H plus has a 520mm frame instat of the 480mm one as well as several other mayor changes.

The difference between the H and the H pro ist very small. As stated before the drone itself is identical. The most important difference is that the H pro comes with the RealSense module installed whereas the H does not. The ST16 is sometimes identical and sometimes almost identical. The H pro has always been delivered with three external antennas while the early version of the H came with two external antennas and one internal.

But actually I am not quiet sure if it wasn't @Mmilo1971 who mixed up H plus and H pro since it was posted in the H plus section of the forum. Would you please make sure if we are talking about the old H pro or the newer H plus?

I was speaking about H and H Pro …. I know the difference with the Plus that it is a new drone design: better camera, longer Flying time, motors more quite … and bigger.
I asked about H and H Pro because I had some problem in understanding the difference: It seems in US there is not a name for the PRO it is just called H with RealSense and here the Pro was used in different situations.

I was supposing that the Pro need to have:
- RealSense Module
- more batteries pack

Now come an other question, can someone give me a link to pictures taken form the H or H pro (as the camera is the same) to see the quality of the pictures.

Thank you in advance
Massimiliano

PS: I am seriously evaluating to buy one ... but at moment I don't know which one ... here in Italy I can find Typhoon H in for a price that float from 350 euro to 500 and the H Pro from 600 up to 800 (used drones). I found a H Plus (the new model for a 1400 euro price) used but in mint condition.

Lol … I will probably buy the 600 euro drone because the seller is less than 50 kms from me and he said I can fly and test it before buying the drone.
Do you have pictures taken from the H drone?

Try looking in the photos and videos section. Pretty confident you will find an excellent sampling.

Jeff

Hi. My H pro is 480.Came with backpack ,2 batteries realsense, and a regular st16 with the 3 a ntennaes, also 2 external antennaes on the legs,exterior, extra props sunshield chargers and cords etc. Also has latest update ,done by first owner who flew it twice.Was a pc geek but not into drones,got it from his Dad. Lucky me.KC

Reactions: Mmilo1971
I'm sure you would be happy with the H pro.Esp.for the price difference,and by the time you get it all figured out you will be ready for whatever the future brings. The H or H Pro,loaded with the latest v03.01b30 will keep you busy for Quite a while. Just be careful,one thing at a time and search this forum and study the newer manual. I love my H.Keith

I'm sure you would be happy with the H pro.Esp.for the price difference,and by the time you get it all figured out you will be ready for whatever the future brings. The H or H Pro,loaded with the latest v03.01b30 will keep you busy for Quite a while. Just be careful,one thing at a time and search this forum and study the newer manual. I love my H.Keith
Hello,
I bought the Typhoon H Pro with RealSense at the price of 550 euro.
Here in the picture all the stuff I bought.Screenshot_20200226-103256~2.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval