Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H - Au-to-no-my

What camera are you using? Image is to good for a COG3. This is in south Florida?

Excellent color and contrast. That's some of the best footage I've seen.
Thanks Steve. ND4 filter, but I left all other camera settings in Auto. Since dusk was approaching, I felt locking ISO and frame rate would have made the video somewhat dark.

What camera are you using? Image is to good for a COG3. This is in south Florida?
Yes, stock CGO3+ camera on the H Pro. I used an ND4 filter and left all other settings on Auto.
Sunrise, Florida. 15 minutes west of Ft. Lauderdale. Volunteer Park on Sunrise Blvd has a nice little preserve. I can't launch from inside the park, so I launched from behind Denny's next door.

Yes, stock CGO3+ camera on the H Pro. I used an ND4 filter and left all other settings on Auto.
Sunrise, Florida. 15 minutes west of Ft. Lauderdale. Volunteer Park on Sunrise Blvd has a nice little preserve. I can't launch from inside the park, so I launched from behind Denny's next door.
I'm surprised, I use ND 4 filter except I manually adjust the camera. Hmmm I'll have to try and see what it does on Auto next time I'm out.

@hardhat068
Smart!
launching from Denny's

Reactions: hardhat068
wow thats too funny i grow up in sunrise in the 70's and 80's i lived on 107th terr.

Reactions: hardhat068

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33