Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

typhoon H backpack

I asked for a photo and haven't had it come across yet. Also the insert that comes in your Typhoon box is what goes in the backpack for those who may be wondering.

Maybe I can be the first to post a review of the backpack here, LOL! My backpack shipped from ACES today and should be here Wednesday. They still don't have the Typhoon H in their hands so maybe I'll store my Hubsan in it in the meantime!
I ordered mine on 5/3 and tracking says it will be here on 5/5. Aces also had the batteries but Pete says they sold all 48 in 24 hours.

I ordered mine on 5/3 and tracking says it will be here on 5/5. Aces also had the batteries but Pete says they sold all 48 in 24 hours.
Pete and I had a few phone calls last week and he told me he had just got the accessories in and even said I could order by email and ask for bookkeeping to send me an invoice. When I hadn't received that about two hours later I checked and they then had them on their web site so I called and spoke to a lady and she told me to just go ahead and order on their web site. I hope that means my batteries are also coming tomorrow although Peter told me on Monday that the tracking information was for my backpack without mentioning the batteries. Hope that was just an oversight.

When someone gets their batteries please post observations. I am looking at ways to utilize Hobby grade charger instead of OEM charger.

I think just maybe USPS has taken a cue from Yuneec and is going to delay my backpack. Does not seem to have shown up my sort center yet so I doubt it will get delivered today as planned, though sometimes tracking just doesn't get updated.

Please post dimensions of the backpack....still curious if it exceeds carry-on luggage size (my guess is it does)

Please post dimensions of the backpack....still curious if it exceeds carry-on luggage size (my guess is it does)
I just opened mine, will post photos in a few minutes. Seems larger than I expected, roughly 19" x 14" x 12"

yeah, that'll end up being a checked bag then...Delta and AA show 22x14x9 as carry on size limits

I called Delta about their carry-on dimensions and they said it is any measurement that make up 45" total. I asked about their posted 22x14x9 limit and said it didn't matter as long as it added up to no more than 45".

See post #28, at 12" thick I think that is too fat to fit in an overhead bin on most aircraft.

See post #28, at 12" thick I think that is too fat to fit in an overhead bin on most aircraft.
It is in the smaller domestic airplanes but can be checked in at the gate for free. It WILL fit in the larger planes. I just flew on a 747 and it will definitely fit.

It is in the smaller domestic airplanes but can be checked in at the gate for free. It WILL fit in the larger planes. I just flew on a 747 and it will definitely fit.
Carryon items are limited to one bag plus one smaller, personal-type item. Southwest Airlines limits carryon bag dimensions to 10x16x24 inches. All Customers and Employees and their items are subject to a thorough physical search. Full details.

carryon_baggage_dimensions.jpg

Carryon items are limited to one bag plus one smaller, personal-type item. Southwest Airlines limits carryon bag dimensions to 10x16x24 inches. All Customers and Employees and their items are subject to a thorough physical search. Full details.

carryon_baggage_dimensions.jpg
Good info, but I only mentioned Delta Airlines because that is who I called.

Cool but I am flying southwest to costa rica and they said it will be to fat to fit........LOL.........to funny...Oh well back to the drawing board. I do tons of walking when I am there I just don't see a way to do that with a big GPC case.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop