Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H batteries

Thanks jizzy
These work great. Just contact the seller store you place the order to tell him the connector type you want

I just ordered a battery conversion assembly. What are the exact batteries for this conversion. I saw some green but the best for distance etc. Performance or simply the right ones.

I contacted jizzy through his eBay shop as looking at this aswell but been told I need to do the tower mod but when looked for a top half shell it's shocking the price all seem to be from the states any cheap in UK

I contacted jizzy through his eBay shop as looking at this aswell but been told I need to do the tower mod but when looked for a top half shell it's shocking the price all seem to be from the states any cheap in UK
The GPS tower mod is recommended but if you use batteries in the 6000mah range they shouldn’t interfere with anything in my experience. The hobby star batteries have worked out well for me. It’s a fluid situation. Once I find batteries that work it seems like they disappear. Just make sure you get the battery connector adapters you might need?

I will definitely be ordering the GPS mod now and won't be bothering with another top shell as it will be on their for good for the moment I don't have any issues with my yuneec batteries so will just get the GPS mod

Well wife ordered me the GPS mod as a stocking filler can't wait to get it let's hope greedy UK does not hit me with customs charge
I will definitely be ordering the GPS mod now and won't be bothering with another top shell as it will be on their for good for the moment I don't have any issues with my yuneec batteries so will just get the GPS mod

Dacuda...you wrote.. " all 4 of my battery packs swollen". How do you store them and @ what voltage??
I feel ya, I lost 3 batteries within a year Then bought a brand new one for $100 and a new charger to maintain it and keep it at a storage charge when not in use. I got 3 10 minute flights out of it and last night a 30 second flight before it auto landed in a sage bush. Now I have zero batteries and an expensive charger. I have to get a converter cause I cant pay $25 a flight, lol.

I feel ya, I lost 3 batteries within a year Then bought a brand new one for $100 and a new charger to maintain it and keep it at a storage charge when not in use. I got 3 10 minute flights out of it and last night a 30 second flight before it auto landed in a sage bush. Now I have zero batteries and an expensive charger. I have to get a converter cause I cant pay $25 a flight, lol.
What battery and charger did you buy? How long ago?
Do you monitor the battery at least once a month while in storage for voltage level?

Reactions: Pier2162
The first three batteries were original to my Typhoon H and I had only used the charger that came with it. Everyone
said I need a ballance charger when I get new batteries. So I bought a $30 amazon charger that people had recomended
and got a new battery. Im sure this battery must have a flaw in it as the charger is working well with my other LiPos. Its been a year since these purchases so I havent had much flying this year with the Typhoon. Hust been flyin RC Heli's cause of the cost of batteries so Im gonna order a battery mod and hopefully get back to flying. Oh Yeah, about once a month I would charge in storage mode but that battery got puffy after the first flight

The first three batteries were original to my Typhoon H and I had only used the charger that came with it. Everyone
said I need a ballance charger when I get new batteries. So I bought a $30 amazon charger that people had recomended
and got a new battery. Im sure this battery must have a flaw in it as the charger is working well with my other LiPos. It’s been a year since these purchases so I havent had much flying this year with the Typhoon. Hust been flyin RC Heli's cause of the cost of batteries so Im gonna order a battery mod and hopefully get back to flying. Oh Yeah, about once a month I would charge in storage mode but that battery got puffy after the first flight
That is unusual for a battery to get puffy after one flight. It should have been returned as defective. How soon after taking delivery did you charge it and fly it for the first time?

So I have not used my Typhoon h in a while and found all 4 of my battery packs swollen, that sucks over $500 worth of batteries down the drain. Who here in the US has batteries in stock
I have New Batteries In-Stock & Ready to Ship: Yuneec Batteries

That is unusual for a battery to get puffy after one flight. It should have been returned as defective. How soon after taking delivery did you charge it and fly it for the first time?
It might have been the second flight and it wasnt that bad, but my last flight it was and I was a little scared of it. It didnt fly long enough to heat up,so... I see that batteries that fit the conversion have went up in price quite a bit.
I couldnt afford to replace one then and i really cant replace one now. Anybody need a kidney?

The price of batteries isn’t just LiPo packs for RC. Take a look at the price of regular alkaline batteries AAA, AA, 9V, etc. 9V batteries are about $4 each now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430